+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating advice for a former friendzoned

Why are you wasting so much energy on her? It's so not worth anything to you seriously.....You are much better off using your time to dating and meeting people that are not so f ucked up.

Man you are in friendzone only because you are slow. I seen so many guys getting friendzoned.

Like fastest sperm is the one who gets the egg. In the same was fastest guy is the one who gets women.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Why are you wasting so much energy on her? It's so not worth anything to you seriously.....You are much better off using your time to dating and meeting people that are not so f ucked up.
    You are assuming that I am interested in having a relationship with a girl, or dating girls. That's not the case.
    It was her or nothing, it is nothing now and it probably will keep being nothing for some time.
    She always saw me just as a friend, but as a good friend, we have so many good memories together in more than 10 years (including the period before I fell in love with her for the first time, when she also was "just a friend" for me).

I will never abandon a friend.

No I meant all that time and energy focusing on her would have been better spent on more promising prospects. Your good memories could have been with someone that was romantically involved with you. Life would have been very different for you.....well it's not too late to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Man you are in friendzone only because you are slow. I seen so many guys getting friendzoned.

Like fastest sperm is the one who gets the egg. In the same was fastest guy is the one who gets women.
    Or at least find out right away it isn't going to happen rather than wasting years on hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12