+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex lines

sex lines

i recently found out that my partner had rang a sex line twice off my old phone and had tried to hide it, when i asked him if he had done it before he said no, i found out 3 weeks later that he had done it before, he has now started getting rude texts off sex lines numbers to his own phone since i took my old phone off him, is it likely that he is getting those texts because he is ringing sex line, i haven't been snooping it just popped up on his phone when he was showing me something and he instantly blacked out the screen, what do i do? im 6 weeks pregnant and i cant be dealing with him lying to me. i cant ask him anymore because he just gets daft over it and refuses to speak, Please help, x

Ok well it sounds like to me his guilt is definitively taking over. of course if he's getting all bent out of shape from a questions that is obvious then he does have a problem. if your 6 weeks pregnant he shouldn't be on there anyway he should be rubbing your belly and massaging your feet. this should be looked into not meaning going through his phone because that only makes you more insecure. but sitting him down and asking him what is going on and if he can be honest with you then that means he really does love you. but if not then it would be time to think about yourself cuz if he cant be honest with his self then he cant be honest with you.

Why would you want to have a baby with this lying asshole. This baby will not make him an honest loving guy to you, or make him stay with you. He is already showing the signs he wants out.

If you can't bear the thought of abortion, then your best options are single motherhood or adoption...

Worst option would be to stay with him. It's obvious that you can't trust him.