+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate her as much as I love her

Nah, you don't need counseling, just a good woman.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    That's the clarity of vision granted by time and experience.
    Oh okay, I respect that. I hear you.

I was in a relationship with almost no lust and found it difficult to break up almost through a feeling of guilt. What if she doesnt find somebody new? She was my best friend we had everything in common. Apart from physical feelings. After saying no to a few attractive girls over the years a little resentment set in.

I eventually went out for a drink with a girl who blew me away so I split up with my long term partner that night. Things with the girl that blew me away lasted 2 months! Thats not to say it was a bad decision, its just my experience.

I should clarify what I meant. This new girl gave me the push I think I needed. Although it didnt last long I think its what was best for me and my ex girlfriend.
    Last edited by j-white; 25-03-13 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki XoXo View Post
    You all are constantly encouraging someone to break things off with someone. You only know half the story, his half. Maybe he's the probem. He loves her, Im sure he is staying around for a reason.
    He is miserable. The relationship is unhealthy and destructive. A relationship without intimacy is just a friendship and he doesnt even have a friendship with this girl coz in his own words "she treats him like crap" Do you recommend he should stay and fight a battle that was lost years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by j-white View Post
    I should clarify what I meant. This new girl gave me the push I think I needed. Although it didnt last long I think its what was best for me and my ex girlfriend.
    Im sorry to say this but that is the actions of a weak man. Needing someone else to give you dutch courage and the balls to end an unhappy relationship is weak. It is always better to end a relationship on good terms with dignity, self respect and respect for your partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki XoXo View Post
    You all are constantly encouraging someone to break things off with someone. You only know half the story, his half. Maybe he's the probem. He loves her, Im sure he is staying around for a reason.
    This is the problem that we face with being online. We only get half the story. So, all we try to do is offer help to someone based on how they present their story to us. They don't have to take our advice. We're all just a bunch of people who sit and read at a computer screen, then offer our inputs based on what's written. What people need to realize is that it's their life and they don't have to do anything someone else says. We're just suggestions.

Yes and the people that come here for our advice will make their own decision in the end regardless of what we say here.

Originally Posted by Nicki XoXo
    Regardless of who is or isn't at fault. The situation, as painted by the opening poster, is that he isn't getting any sex and he is fed up with that situation. What would You have us tell him, to stick it out and be miserable for another 3 years until he can't bear is and goes out and cheats on her?

Seriously?

He loves her, Im sure he is staying around for a reason.
    Love is NOT enough to keep a relationship together, functioning and happy. Takes much more than a simple "feeeeeeling."
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-03-13 at 09:34 PM.

You are hurting yourself. Leave her. Believe 3 months ago that was me. Unsure if walking out was the best option, until I got awfully hurt, and things got out of hand. Back off now you still on time. A healthy break up, is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Im sorry to say this but that is the actions of a weak man. Needing someone else to give you dutch courage and the balls to end an unhappy relationship is weak. It is always better to end a relationship on good terms with dignity, self respect and respect for your partner.
    We actually had a very amicable split and are good friends still.
    But youre right, I never claimed to be strong willed. We can't all be a bastion of honour and righteousness can we?

I had a message removed earlier when I referred to the OP as a 'stupid cunt'. I would like to apologise to the OP who clearly is not stupid.

If u are in a sexless relationship now after 3 yrs, I don't know what's going to happen when u are married to her. Your dick might fall off due to lack of use

J-White, you deserve every bit of this. Grow a sack or stop bitching, you worthless cunt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12