+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To who ever you are where ever you are....

To who ever you are where ever you are....

My darling,

My sweet I've been waiting for so long for you to come into my life, I'm so scared by the time you come I will not be able to spend as much time as I would like with you. I know you are some where waiting and wondering for me... But hurry my darling as I'm beginning to lose hope that you will ever find me at all. I can not even begin to tell you how much I will love and cherish you, how I will make you the happiest man in the world, give you everything you've ever dreamt and much much more. I want to go to wonderful places with you around the world. My love don't make me wait forever because I can not stand a second more not being with you.

What?? Are you just willing to give all this love to any man wholl have you? Or do you have standards and expectations? And why are you waiting for him to find you? Get out there and show the world you are available and looking

The spring is here.

Quess what, you are not the only one who think the same way. Only obstacle is these guys(and girls) not making more effort than you do.

You don't have to go out to let anyone find you. When the time is right then no obstacles will get in the way of two people that are meant for each other. I'm waiting for him my soul mate. The reason why we have failed relationships is to learn from them and get to know what you want so that when the right one comes along you will value each other more.

Yeah but what are you gona do when the right guy shows up? Are you planing to look beautiful and hope thats enought?

Most girls I met just smile and walk by. It worked only once cause I was sitting in nighclub, drinking alone and thought they laughting at me. So I called them and asked angrly, whats so funny. They asked why dont you smile. I started to smile, and then invitation to dance and invitation to sex followed.

On the street most I hear is talk between the friends like - "Take him !" "I will." and thats as far as they go. Not even Hi, is said. Just a smile thats most what shy girls are cabable.

Few times girls tried even to get my attention with showing breasts(primitive) - thats not really working on me cause all girls have boobs so its not anything special unless you bounce into someone with them(thats more effective).

However bottom line is if you wana get guys attention than just open the mouth. Straight talk thats the best way to get attention.

A lady on the street a bitch in the bedroom

Lets hope so.