+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he not that into me?

Is he not that into me?

Ok, 3 fridays ago I was at a pub with a friend and a really cute guy started flirting with me. We were making eye contact and flirting all night and right before I was leaving he came over to talk to me, said he was really shy but wanted to see me again and asked me to be back at the same pub next friday.

Sure enough, the next friday I'm there. We talked all night and he went back for my place, but he doesn't spend the night because his friend was with him and they had to go home. The next day he texted me asking when he could see me again. We make plans to watch a movie at my place the next friday and that's it.

So it's the next friday and I haven't heard from him all week. At around 5pm I ask him if our plans for the night are still up and he says sure, let's meet at 9-ish. He shows up at 10:30, but apologises for being late and brings chocolate and wine. We watch a movie, he stays over and we spend the next morning cuddling and being sweet. When he leaves on saturday morning he says he'll "give me a bell or something" but I still haven't heard from him.

Ok, I know that it ~~seems~~ that he likes me, but I'm a little sorry I messaged him on friday. I have this feeling that if I hadn't contacted him I would have heard from him. I really want to see him again but only if he want to see me too, you know?

He's shy and not much of a talker, but until when should I wait to hear from him? Should I message him asking if he wants to do something this weekend or is the ball on his court? Am I over analysing this? Heeeeelppp.

He played you. Did you sleep with him? If you did you are stupid! Next time a bloke turns up an hour and a half late-dont answer the door. Tell him to **** off!

Story looks absolutly ok to me. Looks like you both got what you wanted. Also have to disagree that its stupid to sleep with a guy who comes to you at night. Ofcourse he wanted to sleep, movie is just a excuse to not create the pressure for sex. Its easier to get laid this way. Even if a girl is not interested in sex you can say whatever and pretend to watch a movie and she will be all over you soon.

Yeah you should text him if you feel so cause how else he will know that you want to see him again. Just dont text too much - if he will be interested he will reply.

he talks to her 3 times in 3 weeks, they have sex and he says hell give her a bell or something.. He played her and she allowed it to happen. Hes just pretending to be a "shy nice guy" whatever and he turned up late. If he was really into you-he would have been there at 8:50 or he would have called and apologized for being late

Where does it say that they had sex?

He "stayed over" Im just assuming

If they did have sex, he is not that into her. If they didn't have sex, then he was completely put off by an attention whore who thinks its cool to share a bed and not have sex.

Maybe the sex was bad. More likely, he is also seeing other women.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I think that the best scenario here is for him to contact you and invite you to spend some time together. This would prove that he is interested in getting to know you. You could of course, initiate this again, as a last intent from your part hoping that he will start showing some initiative too. And the next encounters should be outside doing things together, going to the cinema, pubs and not in your bedroom. I think that you shouldn't trust him too much too easily, he hasn't behaved like someone who is having a huge crush on you yet but neglegted some important aspects, so you'd better show him that you're fairly interested, not too much interested though, and not giving in too soon. And stick to that! If he keeps seeing you that means he deserves your time and attention, if not, well, he never did and there are better guys out there
    Last edited by Valixy; 27-03-13 at 04:37 AM.