+ Follow This Topic

Thread: About a girl...

About a girl...

Iunno, you people will prolly find this boring or shitty or what not, but just typing this out i know will help me.

Ok, well the whole thing starts the 1st day of high school... I am at a brand new school, with absolutly no1 that went to my old school with me. I was worried i wouldnt rly find ppl to hang out with or what not, since msot people there at keast knew a hand full of people or two, they would usually hang out together. With Luck on my side, I met "Robert" he was in most of my classes and we both rly liked sports, so we started talking. After a couple days, we were great friends.

Start of our 3rd yr of high school, robert started going out with "Marie". Since they were together lots, i quickly became friends with her as well. She was in a few of my classes that yr, and we started talking lots. We spent hours on msn talking bou what not, if i had to talk bout sumtin, i knew she would be there for me n vice versa. We also became great friends.

In this yr (4th yr of HS) Marie wasnt in any of my classes, so that sucked... we slowly began talking less n less over the year. As the yr went on, Marie became conflicted with emotions and kinda started liking another guy "Dave". In the end, Marie couldnt keep goingon with robert because she was afraid of crushing his feelings, so they decided some time apart would do them some good...

Then, just one day (about 2 weeks after officially stopped seeing rob), I saw her walking down the hall to her locker.. and i couldnt believe myself... there walking down was the single most beautiful, amazing person i knew.. for a split second, our sights crossed and for that split second only, I felt as if time itself had stopped. Just everything about seemed to jump out at me.. i coudlnt believe.. i never felt like this before about her..

Marie, still conflicted by the feelings she has for dave and rob is feeling like she has had the thoughest yr ever. Just so much going on in her head, she cant even think straight. Since seeing her in the hallway, ive been talking to her more often, and every second i do, the more i love her.

At the moment (3 weeks after they broke up, the present and my reality) I cant stop thinking bout her for second. Whenever i go on msn, i hope for her to be online, so for that 1 or so we talk, im happy. When i do, everything else seems to drift away. However I can tell her how much she means to me or do anything about it since she has those feelings for 2 other guys already (one being one of my best friends).

The truth is, i know if i do say anything to her bout the way i feel, it would just crush her even more then she already is now and possibly ruin not just 1, but 2 friendships..

Here is hoping that i loose these feelings over the summer
    Last edited by all alone; 14-06-05 at 12:44 PM.

That sucks doesn't it? I once fell in love with a girl my best friend was into... I just sat it out, took me 6 months to get over her.

Anyways, if she's really as confused and has had a hard time like you said, maybe you should give her some time to straighten things out. Let her get some breath. The last thing she needs right now is another guy making her head spin...
    And give yourself some time to figure your feelings out as well. Love is a weird thing. What you're sure of now can be a whole lot different in a few weeks... Maybe sitting it out for a while can do you good. I know, it's turturous. If your feelings get stronger, you'll know for sure that it's for real, but if your feelings fade... best not to rush into things.

Love is great but so is friendship... good friends are hard to find.

Silent: Best to just keep it all to yourself for now. Let her process her stuff without interference from you....unless she specifically asks you for something. Check in now and with a 'hello', but nothing more. BTW, hoping something will go away is just as annoying as wishing it would stay. Both feed the feelings by giving them attention. Try to get your mind on other things.

(PS shh!: There. I didn't say "friend" even once, even though sorely tempted to.)

psst whaywardj - yes you did; I can see it right there on my screen! :-D

I KNEW as soon as I posted you'd have a S/A remark, shh!. It really makes me feel good that I can count on some things! ;-)

Yes, just as I can count on your inclination to advise people try to remain friends...

Actually, not altogether, shh! There are one or two in my past I STILL would rather piss on than look at.

Be my guest!
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by all alone
    you people will prolly find this boring or shitty

Meh, A little bit of both.