+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have written a love declaration, what do you think of it

I have written a love declaration, what do you think of it

I am planing to re-write by hand, but can you give me your opinion on this one ? thanks

Love lasts forever, and I don’t see the day when mine will ever stop.
    My undying love for you shall never meet an end, for I haven’t met true love yet.
    I cannot not tell it.
    It hurts, day after day, seeing you but not felling you.
    It Hurts so much to imagine the imaginable, that it shall never happen, that one day our path will just go different ways, and that it will be all.
    Lost forever.
    It hurts so much to lose faith and abandon to desolation and despair.
    To consider your inferiority, your futility, ridiculosity.
    I cannot say precisely how huge, how deep, how passionate my love is.
    My heart pounds when I look at you, your magnificent blonde hair, your cute little smile, your attitude, your classy style, all the adjective that define you.
    Something truly happened to you last year, and I can’t put a name on it.
    One day you were ordinary, the other extraordinary.
    It’s like a resistance broke in my body, and I can’t repair it myself.
    It need the one who broke it to be repaired.
    After last year non-event, I just thought it was a brief love, but I then realized It wasn’t one at all.
    It was a love made to stay with me my all life, as part of my identity.
    You are my true and only love, be it for your likening or not.
    Why come back at it now ?
    Hasn’t it been one year since ?
    Believe it or not, This death-defying love for you has never stopped, be it for a second.
    I don’t know if you ever felt that for anyone, it's a felling that emboldens you to imagine, to believe, even though it is likely impossible. It makes everything at hand reach, and at the same time so far away.
    But even if it is indeed impossible, I would have dared say it out loud, on this piece of paper. I would have no more regrets anymore.
    True, I do not know about your felling, expect the apparent a probable real indifference towards me. Let me prove my love to you.
    Let me prove myself as who I am now, not as I was before.
    Let me prove I have changed from last year, still a kid, still impatient, juvenile, immature.
    I am not this kid anymore, or at least I believe I am not.
    I think that’s all.

Love,
    Not so anonymous admirer

Send it to her asap.

so you think it is good ? The one year ago is a reference to when I tried to declare before but she kind of just pretended like nothing happened.
    Thanks for your encouraging feedback

Quote Originally Posted by lover59 View Post
    The one year ago is a reference to when I tried to declare before but she kind of just pretended like nothing happened.
    I need some background info... who is this girl? a girlfriend? an ex? someone you like? a friend? do you know if she feels the same way?

since you said you tried to do this before and she acted like nothing happened, why are you going to do it again? I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but if you send her this love poem thing and she doesn't feel the same way it could jeopardize whatever relationship you have now. but it's hard to give advice just based off this alone.

so you think it is good ? The one year ago is a reference to when I tried to declare before but she kind of just pretended like nothing happened.
    Maybe you should cool your jets, Romeo, and also contemplate on the meaning of her pretending nothing happened..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

precisions

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I need some background info... who is this girl? a girlfriend? an ex? someone you like? a friend? do you know if she feels the same way?

since you said you tried to do this before and she acted like nothing happened, why are you going to do it again? I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but if you send her this love poem thing and she doesn't feel the same way it could jeopardize whatever relationship you have now. but it's hard to give advice just based off this alone.
    I wrote a letter and talked to her, but it was just before the loooong holidays (that was her excuses), so she said no, but didn't say like I don't like you at all, just said I was a friend stuff like that. At the rentrée, we didn't talked about it and pretended like nothing happened.

she doens't know I still feel the same way, as many month passed

How do you say "friend zone" in french? Zone ami? Ne reçois aucune? Elle n'est pas intéressée?

I went through stuff like this when I was younger. Finally, I realized that the best way to handle attraction is to approach the woman, talk to her, and possibly ask her out as soon as possible. That way, if she turns me down, it won't be a big emotional hassle for me. Then move on to the next woman, until someone finally says yes. Hanging around and hoping for a friendship to magically transform into a relationship was a big waste of time for me, and a source of annoyance for the women. Better to be clear and direct and ready to move on in the face of rejection.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

If she doesn't feel the same way as you, are you prepared for the outcome of her pulling away from you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

How well do you actually know each other? Is it just some girl you have briefly talked to and just have a crush on? That letter would be way too much in that case.

in my class

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    How well do you actually know each other? Is it just some girl you have briefly talked to and just have a crush on? That letter would be way too much in that case.
    She is actually in my class, we are just friends, even good friends sometimes

She is actually in my class, we are just friends, even good friends sometimes
    In that case, the letter is way too much. I'd talk with her instead - nothing over the top - just see if she'd be willing to date you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Still, I wouldn't send that to her. I have done this before when I was a teenager and it backfired on me. If you like her, talk to her.

EDIT: basil beat me to the punch
    Last edited by bearz; 27-03-13 at 03:54 AM.

ok then