+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get 'better' tase in girls?

How to get 'better' tase in girls?

I've recently come to the conclusion that I have awful taste in women, bar one or two in the past who were really nice but it just didn't work out.

When it comes to confidence, I'm not as confident as I used to be as I finished University last year, moved back into my parents house, and eventually got a jobm, which I am content with. So basically I am working on my confidence as I am still getting back on my feet after moving back home.

I'm also rather confident in my ability when it comes to talking too girls - however when it comes to my own faults I am working on them.I tend to over think things, worry and also over analyze, but the majority of the time this is not an issue.

So the majority of girls I've dated weren't necessarily bad girls, many of them were quite hot and interesting, I enjoyed spending time with them. It's just that the girls that I seem to attract and the girls that I am attracted to just don't seem to be right for me.

Does anyone have any secrets to attracting a different sort of girl? Or does it just come down to trying out new things/going to new places etc?
    Last edited by samuel2012; 27-03-13 at 05:32 AM.

Wait... You're really thinking that you have awful taste just because you've found girlfriends who you later found out weren't compatible and broke up with???
    If that's your question, then wow...

Finding the love of your life isn't about making sure you choose the right one you'll have and hold forever right on the first try. It's about sampling the waters and seeing what you like and what you don't like. You're on a highway to finding that special someone, but you can't make the car go any faster without losing control and crashing. You'll get there when you get there. Enjoy the ride for now. Every broken heart is another bend in the road to getting there. And the long periods of being single are merely spots of traffic you have to sit through. Take it easy.

Think about compatibility when you're with them. If you turn out thinking you're compatible with them and later on break up with them because you don't think you are, just keep moving along because there's someone out there who is compatible with you. Most importantly, learn from the mistakes of your relationships if anything tragic happens and never give up hope.

how can you change what type you're attracted to?

I remember in teenage years I was atracting 30-40 year old women. Now in my 20 im not so serious, polite, smart as I was then and my age girls is paying attention to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Wait... You're really thinking that you have awful taste just because you've found girlfriends who you later found out weren't compatible and broke up with???
    If that's your question, then wow...

Finding the love of your life isn't about making sure you choose the right one you'll have and hold forever right on the first try. It's about sampling the waters and seeing what you like and what you don't like. You're on a highway to finding that special someone, but you can't make the car go any faster without losing control and crashing. You'll get there when you get there. Enjoy the ride for now. Every broken heart is another bend in the road to getting there. And the long periods of being single are merely spots of traffic you have to sit through. Take it easy.

Think about compatibility when you're with them. If you turn out thinking you're compatible with them and later on break up with them because you don't think you are, just keep moving along because there's someone out there who is compatible with you. Most importantly, learn from the mistakes of your relationships if anything tragic happens and never give up hope.
    Depends on whether those relationships were destructive, or really just incompatible. More information is needed.

You just need to figure out what you want and wait until you find a girl like that. What is important to you?

Intelligence? Conversation? Successful woman or average job? Trust? Honesty? Good sense of humor?

Just have a think about the things that are important to you and dont settle

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Depends on whether those relationships were destructive, or really just incompatible. More information is needed.
    Fair enough. Just from the way the post reads, it certainly just sounds like incompatibility to me.

If you go on a date with a girl, it means your nature have found the right woman. The point of your problem is you are "over-expecting" from your partner. She's hot she's fine, she's good and you are asking for something far out better that you don't even know what it is. That's why you get confused.

Greed is good sometimes, but in a relationship, be careful.

Watch girls and watch their actions and results. Some ones are prissy or stuck up and those can be mistaken for being feminine and confident. In the Bible, it says that the woman who has virtues is rare and is worth more than rubies, so there. I've been looking for girls who have virtues and they are pretty rare.