+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my girlfriend cheating or lying to me?

Is my girlfriend cheating or lying to me?

Hello dear people,

I am wondering this. My girlfriend has a ex-boyfriend the have a son together.
    But he is her ex because he cheated on her 3 times and she told me like i have finished for always with him. But i dont understand, if somebody did hurt you so much times, and you end the relationship with that person, why do you feel like talking NORMAL to your EX while texting? i asked her she is like i am doing it for my son, also she keeps the last name of her ex to her child, and i have bin with her for 2,5 months.. and when i am with her she doesnt touch the phone at all, but now we had a big arguement a big fight 7 days ago, and now for the last 3 days at the same TIME she is not there on whatsapp, not active for hours.. 3 days long.. i really assume that she is hiding, or lying towards me... my feeling says so..

what is wrong?

I always seem not to be lucky.. in my life

It's ok to be in touch with your ex if there are kids involved, but when she is texting with him those messages should only be about the kid and any other unresolved issues pertaining to their former relationship.

So you haven't heard from her at all in 3 days? Have you tried to contact her?

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    It's ok to be in touch with your ex if there are kids involved, but when she is texting with him those messages should only be about the kid and any other unresolved issues pertaining to their former relationship.

So you haven't heard from her at all in 3 days? Have you tried to contact her?
    Hi,

Yes i have talked to her, but not to much. She does talks about her kid, and she says like he can see his son anytime.
    but encloses her self from him.. thats what she says.

You should just end the relationship. Whether there are still feelings or not(and there probably are), she will always have the excuse of their son to talk to him, and she can always make you the bad guy for trying to mess up the delicate relationship between her child's parents. Tell her you want to end the relationship because contacting him about anything other than their son is inappropriate. You'll never be comfortable in this situation, and you probably shouldn't be. Dump her.