+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am married women slept with other women. Do it make me lesbian?

I am married women slept with other women. Do it make me lesbian?

I am 32 yr old married women.Last week i went for office trip along with my colleague(another married women) to other city.We went to hotel after our work.At night time while watching TV she touched me. I liked so i didn't stopped her. Finally she undressed me and we ended up having sex.I had my Orgasm with her.I had never thought of this before.Even it was her who initiated.I know its my mistake that i let her do it. I love my hubby and my kid too much.But now I am confused. Because she want me to continue this on occasional basis. She told me its just for change and no harm.( Does this make me a lesbian?)

No, sleeping with one woman doesn't make you a lesbian. You are a lesbian if you ONLY want to sleep with women.

This woman thinks that you cheating on your husband with her is 'no harm'? I'd hate to see how she defines a harmful action!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You cheated on your husband. You are in the wrong. You should have told her to stop.

Womans body is like etalon of sexuality in the public. So its not wrong to be turned on by a women. However be grateful that she was women and you are less likely to be caught because its not suspicious. I w ould ask God for forgivness and keep living with clear soul.

Be happy that you get away with this one and dont risk with what you cant afford to lose.

U liked it. U are possibly bisexual.

I would say that basil certainly hit it dead on in this case. If anything, I would call you curious/confused. While, yes, you had the experience, you're having a number of mixed emotions, so I would say that your thoughts aren't clear enough to be considered straight or lesbian or bisexual. Not to mention, one encounter does not make you fully anything, as there is a lot to learn with something new like that. Am I saying to do it again? No. You're married, so it's not even right that you did it in the first place.

But aside from the fact that you're married, I would definitely say that it's normal for people to have at least one sexual experience with someone of the same sex, even if they consider themselves completely straight. It all goes back to the Kingsley scale which measures the degree to which side we lean. While there are separations on the scale, whether most like to believe it or not, they're closer to the center (bisexual) than they realize. Now, I could sit here and bore you with statistics and all that nonsense, but you can see my basic point: It's completely natural and tough to judge based on one experience. For all you know, you could one day try it again and feel absolutely nothing in it. Or you could try it and grow to like it more than sex with men. Either way, one experience is merely an assumption. There's no accurate way to tell.

However, if I were you, I would confess to my husband what happened. He has a right to know because this is his marriage too. If you love him and respect him, you'd at least give him the chance to know the truth.

definitely wrong. And yes you are bisexual.