+ Follow This Topic

Thread: crush

crush

i have a great crush i dream of him making love to me us settling down married with children etc am 28 and i have neva felt this strong for any other guy he is one of my bosses and its getting really hard for me to see him walk by without saying anything so yesterday evening after a few glasses of wine i searched him on facebook and added him as a friend problem is he has not confirmed it yet and to make matters worse i think he saw it because today when i saw him he looked me directly in the eyes and smiled. Now i dnt know what to do am dying of embrassment shyness trying to figure out why he smiled etc as a guy what do u think wld be the best way to be approached by a girl.

I wish more girls would allow themselves to be the ones to approach guys. It has only happened to me a few times, and it really takes a lot of the stress off the situation. As for how to be approached... if you could approach him when you are both alone, that might be best. Food is something everyone shares in common, so maybe work your way into suggesting that you get lunch together. The more casual you ask, the less it hurts if they say no.

but, first you gotta ask yourself if you like him just because he is one of your bosses... does the power somehow draw you in? Or does this person really have traits that draw you in? because this would change very drastically once you started seeing each other. You also have to evaluate your job situation... How much do you like your job? Because when dating someone you work with, there is always a chance that the job situation might become a nightmare if the relationship doesn't work out/rejection. Trust me, walking around work in humiliation every day is pretty hard.

The smile, you may be overthinking... unless he has never smiled at you before.

i guess you r rit am jst self conscious i dnt date that much n its weird i like him this much its not the power if he was jst an ordinary i wld feel the same way i love how he talks walks how he smiles gosh bt he is way too senior u c he is the C.I.O n i work at the registry i hate feeling like this it took alot of guts for me to send the friend request and i dnt think i wld ask him out for lunch unless if i was high so i will jst leave it at that i jst pray this feelings disapear or something else comes along.. thanks tho

There is nothing to be ashamed of inviting your boss in facebook. Most likely you're not the only person in the office who have done that.
    Do you have a crush or a secret love right now? Don't keep it hidden forever... express your feelings by writing him/her a love letter anonymously online.
    Visit www.heartpuff.com

He is your boss so it would be inappropriate. Proceed with caution. Perhaps even get a new job and then ask him out