+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what shall i do now, wait or move on? is she playing me?

leave where, to italy? on a holiday. The guy she was seeing moved to be with her, although his visa was only for 3 months, so he had to leave. He got her a ticket to go to italy with him. Dont know what they plan on doing after that.

she mentioned she wanted to come to see me after. I told her that its a little too convenient, I dont want to be second best. So she can judge us against each other.

I messaged her the other day saying that I hoped things went differently and that I hope she is happy with what she has chosen. I told her that I can not be around while she jet sets of around the world with another guy. It is killing me and making me miserable waiting around when I have no idea what she is thinking or if she even likes me anymore. She has been cold with me and ignoring me. I guess its time for me to try and move on as this has been going on for about 4 months and I have never been soo unhappy. I cant keep doing this to myself. Do you think I did the right thing. Im so lost now and all i want to do is talk to her but i cant. I have to forget i think. I kinda had hopes that this would end like a romantic fairy tale of sorts but i guess nothing ever happens like in the movies. You never know what you had till its gone. I truly believe that now

guys im so lost, what shall i do! i want her back

Its stupid to think about past. You both have changed, even if you met her now you know its gona be akward you are diferent people now so theres nothing worth saving between you two.

This is getting miserable. She had her choice and now shes with other guy. So do you have your choice. Its not nessesary to be alone. Go to some clubs get drunk dance with girls. Have some selfrespect. You deserve to be happy too. Be smart dont stop life because of some bitch.

Its getting boring to read your posts too cause they all the same -her, her her. I want to see more of this - Last night I went out met a girl talked a bit, had a drink and next week we are going out. How could I been so stupid all this time thinking about a girl who fell right in next guys arms right after me when theres so much better girls right in front of me?

Yea i think you are right,

She got in touch with me for the first time 2 days ago, i havent replied to her. She messaged me asking how I am and if I am still using Viber. I dont understand why. I havent got back to her yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12