+ Follow This Topic

Thread: breakup

breakup

i was dating this girl for 6 months and just yesterday she broke up with me. she said she missed being single...when we were dating i told her i loved her and she said it back, i asked if she didn't want me anymore and she said "no i love you i just can't have someone for too long. i'm sorry" i'm really depressed about this because she was my first girlfriend in a long time..i told her alot of things about me and she told me alot of things about her. what do i do?

You should be glad that she was honest with you. She doesn't want a long term relationship right now so you have to accept that and move on.

i don't understand why she doesn't. on valentines day we gave eachother a neclace and hers had our names on it, one day she said she wasn't going to be able to see me for a whole month and we both started crying (i know kinda not a guy thing to do) and she gave me her hoodie because i was really going to miss her..

There are many reasons why she wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship. She is probably used to hanging out and dating other people and she isn't quite ready to give that up. If that's what she wants out of life at this point there's nothing you can do.

i guess...

You do as many many other people have done when they get dumped. You bed sad for a while, but then you slowly get over it over the next few months, and by this time next year, you'll barely remember you had a relationship with her at all.

The first couple of weeks are the hardest, from there things get better. You need to avoid talking to her though, otherwise the pain just comes right back.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

im sorry bro. shes a bitch. girls say a lot of things they dont mean. i dont like it when they change their minds after saying things like i love you to you. id lvoe to imagine how she would have felt if you had changed your mind and dumped her. she would have been pissed off im sure

Your profile says your 14. DUDE....your way too young for all of this and got a bit hot and heavy for a teenage relationship. I know it hurts now, but you will bounce back better then ever with some lessons learned. Strive forth young man there is plenty time for love.

You'll get over it. Time heals.