+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

so I met this really cute guy in December and we were like two peas in a pod. I mean text everyday and miss each other all time. Until I made the dumbest move ever. I was drunk one weekend and told him that he's like the rest of the guys and only want sex. After a week and a half of calling him and texting him, my friends went and talked to him and he eventually forgave me and started texting me again. However, things are not the same. I don't hear from him unless I text him and now he's too busy to hang out with me. It's weird tho cause he didn't choose to move on from me when I gave him the option to do so and when I'm at his job (he works at a bar) he walks over to me and says hi. Idk what to think or do. I just want things to go back to how they were. What does his behavior really mean?

He's just doesn't seem to be interested in you anymore, otherwise he would contact you on his own more often. You also seem a bit clingy so that might be a turn off for him. Just wait a few days and don't contact him. If you don't hear from him, forget about him and move on.

If the guys likes you, he would be the one calling and texting more often.

You sound like a dumb bitch. Did you ever actually sleep with him?

harsh post there but yh i think she messed up

maybe you just hit the nail on the head. You could have been right about him and he knew you had him sussed so he backed off or maybe hes not like that at all and is just hurt

Perhaps he would have preferred to be judged for who he is rather than 'oh he's just another guy and all guys are ......'
    And he probably doesn't like people who shoot their mouths off.