+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hiow can you tell if a girl is genuinely busy or actually not interested in you

hiow can you tell if a girl is genuinely busy or actually not interested in you

hiow can you tell if a girl is genuinely busy or actually not interested in you. can someone write lists of things to identify. you wouldnt want to blow off a potential girl if she is actually busy

also the debate about how you handle these situations is interesting. i hear some people say sit down and talk,others say dont. does this all depend if uv slept with them or not or in a rship or not?

I suggest not to assume she is not interested in you until you hear from her personally.

im not sure i agree with u though- playing devils advocate lol

Are you in high school?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Are you in high school?
    is this question relevant?

Yes, it is. I need to know what coefficient of stupidity to apply to this equation.

lol ok go for it 24

i cud do with a lesson

Well first off, you're not blowing someone off if they're the one that is saying they're busy all the time. That's actually, them blowing you off.

Does she initiate contact/meet ups? This is the main thing right here. Does the person make an effort to spend time with you. If the answer is no, they most likely aren't interested. With girls that are "busy" all the time, let them come to you. Don't compliment them. Don't call them. Be short and direct with them. She says hi, you say hello, and ask if she wants to do a specific thing on a specific day. If she can't, ask her if another day would work and if she dodges, then just drop it. Don't maintain contact over text/phone/facebook/etc unless you've already been hanging out a lot in person. Best thing you can do with girls like this is ignore them. They're either not interested, or they want to chase.

She could be the President of the United States but if a girl doesn't contact you she's not interested

If you made a effort, don't call, text or email a second time
    Last edited by surfhb2; 29-03-13 at 12:45 AM.

ok nice points. what if you call and she just texts you saying sorry i missed your call? and everytime you want to call her she just texts back saying something like sorry i missed your call how are you etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lamobatsman View Post
    ok nice points. what if you call and she just texts you saying sorry i missed your call? and everytime you want to call her she just texts back saying something like sorry i missed your call how are you etc etc.
    Does she say yes to a date? If her line is she's busy you don't ever text or call again....simple

Don't ever expect a girl to say " no....I don't want to go out on a date with you". That doesn't happen
    Last edited by surfhb2; 29-03-13 at 01:19 AM.