+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Physical attraction V.S. Dating

Quote Originally Posted by edpjrr View Post
    why do you think guys who do the rating thing are insecure instead of arrogant?
    coz people who are very insecure normally point out other peoples flaws and its the first thing they notice. It is also arrogant though. Its fine to notice unattractive things in your head but pointing and laughing with your friends is for 13 year old boys whos balls havnt dropped yet. Grow the f up.

Your friend sounds narcissistic btw lol

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You should take pride in your appearance everyday OP. It doesnt mean you have to spend an hour putting on makeup every morning. Either lose the glasses or get sexier glasses and make an effort when it comes to fashion/style. Lose the coat and get a nicer one. That could make all the difference. Also a little blusher, lipgloss and mascara can really highlight your features and only takes 5 mins
    "Also a little blusher, lipgloss and mascara can really highlight your features and only takes 5 mins"<---To be honest,I don't really like putting all those chemical stuff on my face every day though I don't mind doing it from time to time.I would rather spend that 5 minutes on doing something else This is me

Sometimes I'm a bit cynical when it comes to the wearing of make-up and heels (gender stereotypes). I always ask myself,"Why do girls wear make-up but not guys? Why do girls wear heels but guys don't? Who the **** invented heels and make up? Didn't these people think women can look nice without make-up or heels?"

Sometimes I don't want to follow the crowd cos I want to be myself.Everybody is unique.I'm also unique. We should just be ourselves.

You make dating/relationship sound like a business transaction LOL
    Not my intention. But, I know what I want and am not afraid to wait for her. But, I recently met an angel and I am definitely a bit intoxicated by her, and the best part is the she feels the same way.

Dating IS a business transaction: the first party spends K's on the second party. The second party consents to have sex as long as the man is paying. Eventually, the second party gets bored and decides to throw vases at the first party. End of the agreement.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Dating IS a business transaction: the first party spends K's on the second party. The second party consents to have sex as long as the man is paying. Eventually, the second party gets bored and decides to throw vases at the first party. End of the agreement.
    OMG LR thats way too cynical, but FUNNY. Never had anything thrown at me and I have never even been slapped. But, then I don't have it in me to be an asshole to women. I love them too much.

I noticed that you have to feel women like a winner even if its just a little win. All dates where I was too skimpy to spend money were fails cause if woman pays for everything its a turnoff for her. Then again I felt bad after dates where I was the one who pays.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Not my intention. But, I know what I want and am not afraid to wait for her. But, I recently met an angel and I am definitely a bit intoxicated by her, and the best part is the she feels the same way.
    Congrats! So what are you going to do next? Ask her out?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Are you just being sarcastic?LOL

No, he's a confused young man with misogynistic tendencies that he seems to be growing out of lately, but he does occasionally backslide.

Confused about what exactly, pray tell?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Too many to list.

Nah. Confusion is for concussed athletes and women. I don't meet either criteria.

That's one of the bits you're confused about right there.

Congrats! So what are you going to do next? Ask her out?
    We already had our 1st date. We are going on a 2nd this Friday. We have already kissed and got a bit grabby with each other... In the best of ways. Feels so good to find someone special, been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    That's one of the bits you're confused about right there.
    Lol, nah dawg.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast