+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Physical attraction V.S. Dating

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    coz people who are very insecure normally point out other peoples flaws and its the first thing they notice. It is also arrogant though. Its fine to notice unattractive things in your head but pointing and laughing with your friends is for 13 year old boys whos balls havnt dropped yet. Grow the f up.

Your friend sounds narcissistic btw lol
    "Its fine to notice unattractive things in your head but pointing and laughing with your friends is for 13 year old boys whos balls havnt dropped yet. Grow the f up."<-----This reminds me of my ex-friend. He used to be my friend and we got along well. I used to post a lot of traveling pictures on his facebook wall cos we both love travel! I did this only because I saw him as my good friend and we shared similar interests. I swear that I have never liked/seen/thought about him as more than a friend. He's just not my type,especially personality-wise. I've never flirted with him or anything. I was happy to have him as my friend until one day,our mutual friend (who later on became his girlfriend) told me my ex-friend talked about me behind my back. He told her he found me annoying and he thought I was an attention seeker cos I posted a lot of traveling pictures on his fb wall. He even told her, "edpjrr likes me". She asked him, "why do you think edpjrr likes you?" He said,"cos she stalked me!" She asked,"but how??" He said,"she posts traveling pictures on my facebook very often" She asked him,"then do you like her?" He said,"no" She asked, "why?"  
    He said,"cos she's so ugly!" She asked,"why do you think she's so ugly?" He said,"because of her glasses! Her glasses are so ugly! and her clothes are also ugly!"

You know what, he even told his family I liked him! OMG! And he even showed my facebook pictures to his sister. He told his sister,"this girl likes me. What do you think?" His sister said, "she's ugly"
    Actually I knew all of these after I had stopped being his friend. We fell out because of something else.

You're right! My ex-friend needs to grow up and get a life! I've never met anyone who is as narcissistic as him.I reckon that he suffered from delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    We already had our 1st date. We are going on a 2nd this Friday. We have already kissed and got a bit grabby with each other... In the best of ways. Feels so good to find someone special, been a long time.
    Nice to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Dating IS a business transaction: the first party spends K's on the second party. The second party consents to have sex as long as the man is paying. Eventually, the second party gets bored and decides to throw vases at the first party. End of the agreement.

LOL you are not qualified to make those kinda assumptions till you actually talk to a real girl and fivure out were re not aliens.

OP you can get natural organic products from "forever living products" i ue them and there fantastic. So good for your skin

but ya your right-if you dont wana do something-dont do it

Your ex friend is an ass btw

LOL you are not qualified to make those kinda assumptions till you actually talk to a real girl and fivure out were re not aliens.
    ...oh, you girls aren't? So much for my hypothesis that girls from some neighboring planet came to Earth and advanced ancient human civilizations...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

...oh, you girls aren't? So much for my hypothesis that girls from some neighboring planet came to Earth and advanced ancient human civilizations...
    haha. Seriously though-do you really think girls are that shallow and materialistic? Were not all like that

Confused about what exactly, pray tell?
    Actually, I've reconsidered; I can sum up your confusion with one word: Women.

haha. Seriously though-do you really think girls are that shallow and materialistic? Were not all like that
    The ones that are attractive and worth having, yes.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Actually, I've reconsidered; I can sum up your confusion with one word: Women.
    I can sum up your confusion in three: lol, nah dawg.

The ones that are attractive and worth having, yes.
    Well id consider myself to match that criteria but i wouldnt expect him to spend money on me. I have my own money and im quite independent. And he could spend a million quid on me if he likes-that dont give him access to my vag. He cant buy me. I have standards..

Cmon Michelle keep it real ! 1m £ spend on you and still wont have sex? I think you will spread your but cheeks for 5k cash already. You are the most hornly girl there is on this forum.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

OP you can get natural organic products from "forever living products" i ue them and there fantastic. So good for your skin

but ya your right-if you dont wana do something-dont do it
    Thank you for your recommendation

Well id consider myself to match that criteria but i wouldnt expect him to spend money on me. I have my own money and im quite independent. And he could spend a million quid on me if he likes-that dont give him access to my vag. He cant buy me. I have standards..
    That's hot.

Your ex friend is an ass btw
    LOL Clearly he is! If I had known this much earlier,I wouldn't have treated him as my good friend for so long(well,actually it wasn't that long)!
    To be honest,I can't accept that any of my friends called me ugly behind my back. That's just not what a true friend should do!If they really think I'm ugly or want to give me advice on my looks,just say it to my face in a nicer way!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast