+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Physical attraction V.S. Dating

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Well id consider myself to match that criteria but i wouldnt expect him to spend money on me. I have my own money and im quite independent. And he could spend a million quid on me if he likes-that dont give him access to my vag. He cant buy me. I have standards..
    Clearly I don't have standards. Remember the movie Indecent Proposal? I would have done it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Cmon Michelle keep it real ! 1m £ spend on you and still wont have sex? I think you will spread your but cheeks for 5k cash already. You are the most hornly girl there is on this forum.
    haha you completely missed my point. What I meant was money does not come into it. For me I have to like him, trust him and see potential for a relationship. And if I dont see that-no sex-no matter what money he spends.

And i think my hornieness is normal actually lol. im just not afraid to admit it like some girls are. sex is natural but that doesnt mean i want to bang anyone. If i was single i wouldn't go out looking for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Clearly I don't have standards. Remember the movie Indecent Proposal? I would have done it.
    Nah i wouldn't. money is irrelevant to me. and the only man willing to pay that would be some fat greasy old slob. *shudder* no amount of money is worth that

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That's hot.
    Watch out Michelle you may have a crush....j/k. But, LR is right thats just hot....lol.

The woman I'm dating now told me something similar....she said I don't need anything from you other than you and your affection. Strong/Independent women are so much more attractive to me; love a woman that can call BS when she sees it.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 25-04-13 at 09:22 PM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FlaCooln again.

Ya that is all I want too. Love, respect, trust, commitment, affection, intimacy etc etc.

I dont understand these losers who say things like "men always pay for sex in some way" so not true. Most the time we just want to know he cares-thats all.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678