+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Physical attraction V.S. Dating

Physical attraction V.S. Dating

A lot of people say all guys like attractive girls.When a guy finds a woman attractive,he would definitely want to go on a date with her or at least consider her as a potential partner.Is this true? Do all guys consider all ATTRACTIVE girls as their potential partners? Is there an exceptional case that a guy doesn't want to date an attractive girl?

As a young woman,I find a lot of guys good-looking but it doesn't mean I want to date all of them.Yes,they're nice to look at or stare at but I think personality is more important than good looks. Please don't get me wrong.It's not like those attractive guys have really bad personality but sometimes I just think it'd be better off if we're just friends cos there's no chemistry between us.I tend to be attracted to guys who have an amazing personality but average-looking.Am I weird? Or is it just...girls and guys think differently?

ooo i want to meet you haha. um nah i think its normal. as a guy yh we want to sleep or date all attractive girls but if they have no personality we aint interested in LTR

Quote Originally Posted by lamobatsman View Post
    ooo i want to meet you haha. um nah i think its normal. as a guy yh we want to sleep or date all attractive girls but if they have no personality we aint interested in LTR
    LOL
    So that's the difference between LTR and a fling

I think what you are getting at is the typical stereotype of men being sex-driven and thinking with their dicks vs. women being more emotional and thinking with their brain. It really depends on the person itself though, all men are different just like all women are different. Compared to you women, we are just more likely to hook up with you because of your looks.

The exceptional case where I wouldn't want to date a very attractive women? When she's bat shit crazy or has way too much baggage, i.e. ex drama or children.

It also depends on the guys age.

Myself I need the entire package...beauty/sexy, smart, good sense of humor, and sane. Years ago I went out on a date with the hottest girl (from high school; we were in college at the time) and my friends thought I was nutz when I didn't want to go on a 2nd date with her. She was dumb as hell and that completely turned me off.

If I was just looking for sex, maybe I could deal with a dumb girl. But, I doubt I would have given her past the initial conversation as a girl can go from beautiful to ugly in my eyes if she is dumb and/or her personality sucks.

If your dating teenage boys or very immature men then ya theyl take one look at you and want to ask you out but some men spend a little time thinking about what they want and they value the same things we do in a partner.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FlaCooln again".

If guys were JUST looking for sex, we'd all get hookers.....its much cheaper too.

haha how is it cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha how is it cheaper?
    $200 for a whore. Good luck spending that over several dates just to get laid....not to mention the time involved

My point is guys aren't just motivated by sex.....some like the thrill of getting a girl in the sack but at that point their motivation isn't sex per se, it's the challenge.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 29-03-13 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I think what you are getting at is the typical stereotype of men being sex-driven and thinking with their dicks vs. women being more emotional and thinking with their brain. It really depends on the person itself though, all men are different just like all women are different. Compared to you women, we are just more likely to hook up with you because of your looks.

The exceptional case where I wouldn't want to date a very attractive women? When she's bat shit crazy or has way too much baggage, i.e. ex drama or children.
    lol but I honestly think the fact that men want to date attractive women doesn't necessary mean they think with their dicks.It's just human nature. Men are visual animals and they like something beautiful (esp. women) instead of something ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by edpjrr View Post
    A lot of people say all guys like attractive girls.When a guy finds a woman attractive,he would definitely want to go on a date with her or at least consider her as a potential partner.Is this true? Do all guys consider all ATTRACTIVE girls as their potential partners? Is there an exceptional case that a guy doesn't want to date an attractive girl?

As a young woman,I find a lot of guys good-looking but it doesn't mean I want to date all of them.Yes,they're nice to look at or stare at but I think personality is more important than good looks. Please don't get me wrong.It's not like those attractive guys have really bad personality but sometimes I just think it'd be better off if we're just friends cos there's no chemistry between us.I tend to be attracted to guys who have an amazing personality but average-looking.Am I weird? Or is it just...girls and guys think differently?
    No, I don't want to date every attractive girl I meet. If she has entitlement issues, can't take a joke, is always trying to wear the pants in the relationship and control me, tries to impose double standards on me and uses the total bullshit "well I'm a woman so it's different" excuse, etc. I will lose all interest regardless of what she looks like.

Looks only get my initial attention.

The bullshit I see a lot of guys tolerate because it comes from a nice ass/pair of tits disgusts me, they are contributing to lowering the quality of women as a whole by teaching them that it's ok to have princess syndrome since they're hot and thus ****ing it up for the rest of us.

Now, a beautiful girl who's not totally delusional in terms of what she's entitled to and what she can realistically expect from me, down to earth and understands that she has to bring more to a relationship than just sex appeal, is indeed a flower to be cherished and I would go to the ends of the earth to make her happy.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    No, I don't want to date every attractive girl I meet. If she has entitlement issues, can't take a joke, is always trying to wear the pants in the relationship and control me, tries to impose double standards on me and uses the total bullshit "well I'm a woman so it's different" excuse, etc. I will lose all interest regardless of what she looks like.

Looks only get my initial attention.

The bullshit I see a lot of guys tolerate because it comes from a nice ass/pair of tits disgusts me, they are contributing to lowering the quality of women as a whole by teaching them that it's ok to have princess syndrome since they're hot and thus ****ing it up for the rest of us.

Now, a beautiful girl who's not totally delusional in terms of what she's entitled to and what she can realistically expect from me, down to earth and understands that she has to bring more to a relationship than just sex appeal, is indeed a flower to be cherished and I would go to the ends of the earth to make her happy.
    haha,fair enough.A lot of guys still care about a girl's personality.Yet,I still think guys are just picky.They always want the whole package (both physical beauty and personality) and I think this is unrealistic cos no one is perfect.

Guys don't even look at average-looking girls even if these girls have a really good personality.....Guys are just picky
    Last edited by edpjrr; 29-03-13 at 06:10 PM.

whats average though? everyones type is different.one man could think your ****ing gorgeous and another could think your not.

girls are picky too. attraction is important-otherwise youll just end up friends with no benefits

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast