+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Physical attraction V.S. Dating

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Dude, with this attitude you won't even get an ugly chick interested in you
    So I should tell lies?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Dude, with this attitude you won't even get an ugly chick interested in you
    I agree!!!!! Its ture! !!!!
    I Mustashe You a question...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    So I should tell lies?
    You're gonna be a virgin forever at this rate. Ever thought of changing your name to Life's Reject
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You're gonna be a virgin forever at this rate. Ever thought of changing your name to Life's Reject
    Thats just rude
    I Mustashe You a question...

Quote Originally Posted by YoYoYoYo View Post
    Thats just rude
    Not rude - just feeding the troll. He knows that each time he insults my whole gender, I'll insult him in return. It's all fun and games.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYoYoYo View Post
    Thats just rude
    He's earned it.

It's funny...I'd counter that most women have earned my contempt.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, we're making progress. You're at least admitting to your misogyny now.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I've made a lot of progress lately.

Yes you have so no reverting back.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sometimes I think I was mutated at birth, turned male last second or something... Because I find myself very different from most other guys, especially guys my age.

When I find myself attracted to a girl, its because I find her in a way similar to myself.... as selfish and strange as that sounds. I try my best to help people, and do things as well as I can at all times. When I see a girl being lazy or not polite, it is a total turn off. Especially if she is considered very attractive... I don't tend to befriend people who take the easy way out.
    ----But on the other hand, a hardworking helpful lady would catch my attention quickly no matter her age or looks. Hy-gene on the other hand, is very important to me, I keep myself clean and I'd want my girl to do the same.

Also, because of how I look (most people would say I looked like a hippie) I tend to attract/scare away certain types. This is starting to become a problem I've noticed though because a large amount of "hippie" type girls tend to be very laid back, which isn't bad, but a lot of times that brings on my least favorite attribute ever... laziness.

So to answer your question.. No. I wouldn't date the most drop dead gorgeous woman in the world if she were lazy and rude. Physical attraction simply knocks down the options to a more reasonable level, but yes that physical attraction does have to exist to some extent, and it can grow with time. Quick example, there is a girl I know... Yes, I noticed her right away... but I ignored it.. till I saw one of the attributes start to show through, and then another... then all of the ones I look for..........Suddenly this girl went from cute to..... yeah.............. Sexy. No, super sexy.

I doubt that what I wrote helped you at all, but I just need to feel like I'm talking to someone sometimes.

I don't think that is narcissistic or "selfish" or "strange" whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    She doesnt have the whole package. Most men dont want a slut as a gf. She uses her body to get what she wants-thats all-she might as well be a hooker and she is not respected the way you would be. Those guys are idiots who are only looking for fun. Your looking for a real man that respects you (I presume) you dont want to be used..

And why dont you change your look if it bothers you so much?? I bet you could be smoking hot if you made an effort. Ill help you with your makeover if you like You should not be jealous of her. Shes just being used and she lets them use her.

Not all guys do that whole rating thing. We have already had numerous debates on here about that. Again just the really insecure idiots are hurtful like that.

I would consider myself someone who has "the whole package" without being cocky or mean but I dont **** random men coz I also have confidence, self-respect and high self-esteem. Your "friend" is a loser. She could have men eating out of the palm of her hand if she wanted to. Jeez she has thousands of options and could literally find herself one of the best men in the world but instead she spreads her legs for anyone who shows her some attention lol.
    Yes,you're right.I'm looking for a real man who respects me and takes me seriously. I'm not up for one night stand or FWB...

"Ill help you with your makeover if you like"<--Thank you for your offer,haha but I think I should start learning how to do makeup

"gain just the really insecure idiots are hurtful like that. "<---why do you think guys who do the rating thing are insecure instead of arrogant?

"Jeez she has thousands of options and could literally find herself one of the best men in the world but instead she spreads her legs for anyone who shows her some attention lol"<--LOL No,she doesn't spread her legs for ANYONE who shows her attention cos she has very high standard when it comes to men. She only gets with or dates men who are good looking,nice to her and rich.This is what she told me. If some perverts,ugly guys,psychopaths show her attention,she'll turn them down straight away!

Anyway,thank you for being supportive

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    What, where are they??? LOL. Thanks.

I just don't think it is too much to ask for someone who can keep up with me both mentally and physically. I want a woman who is ambitious about life, work, and fun and is a HAPPY person. I feel I have a lot to offer and just want a woman who does as well.
    You make dating/relationship sound like a business transaction LOL

Quote Originally Posted by freshlylit View Post
    Sometimes I think I was mutated at birth, turned male last second or something... Because I find myself very different from most other guys, especially guys my age.

When I find myself attracted to a girl, its because I find her in a way similar to myself.... as selfish and strange as that sounds. I try my best to help people, and do things as well as I can at all times. When I see a girl being lazy or not polite, it is a total turn off. Especially if she is considered very attractive... I don't tend to befriend people who take the easy way out.
    ----But on the other hand, a hardworking helpful lady would catch my attention quickly no matter her age or looks. Hy-gene on the other hand, is very important to me, I keep myself clean and I'd want my girl to do the same.

Also, because of how I look (most people would say I looked like a hippie) I tend to attract/scare away certain types. This is starting to become a problem I've noticed though because a large amount of "hippie" type girls tend to be very laid back, which isn't bad, but a lot of times that brings on my least favorite attribute ever... laziness.

So to answer your question.. No. I wouldn't date the most drop dead gorgeous woman in the world if she were lazy and rude. Physical attraction simply knocks down the options to a more reasonable level, but yes that physical attraction does have to exist to some extent, and it can grow with time. Quick example, there is a girl I know... Yes, I noticed her right away... but I ignored it.. till I saw one of the attributes start to show through, and then another... then all of the ones I look for..........Suddenly this girl went from cute to..... yeah.............. Sexy. No, super sexy.

I doubt that what I wrote helped you at all, but I just need to feel like I'm talking to someone sometimes.
    I really like what you wrote here. This is very helpful!Thank you!

"there is a girl I know... Yes, I noticed her right away.."<---So,you still had to find her reasonably attractive/cute before you started looking at her other attributes (personality-wise). If she was average-looking,would you still notice her in the beginning? No!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast