+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gay guy friend & I make out. Any other gay guys do this w/ straight female friend?

My gay guy friend & I make out. Any other gay guys do this w/ straight female friend?

My gay guy friend & I make out. Any other gay guys do this with a straight female friend, too? & Vice Versa
    I've know this guy for about half a year. He has said he was gay, but he lies a loooot. He occasionally does gay-ish things (But I'm not a guy so it might be normal amongst best male friends) like holding hands with guys in public and other things. He's said two times he's not gay with me in the room both times. We hang out quite often now and we've slept over in each other’s dorm in the same bed cuddling and whatnot which didn't seem weird at all. But one day we started licking each other which eventually led to tongue sucking, hickeys on me, and him rubbing my back and stomach skin on skin.. He says he doesn't like boobs but he has definitely laid his head on mine and he tries not to touch me on my butt which he did the last time we 'made out'. He and couple of other guy friends say they mentally think of me as a guy but physically see me as a girl.
    I like him and what we're doing is fun; I try not to think about it, but it is driving me a little crazy. Sometimes I think no way he's gay. Is he??? What do I do?

He may be emotionally attracted to you but not physically if he is gay

I believe that gay and straight belong on a continuum. Some people are on the firm ends of the spectrum - totally straight or totally gay. Bisexuals are at the middle. But there's no reason one can't be mostly on one end but with a bit of curiosity. I see what he's doing as being no different to a straight who identifies as bi-curious.

What do you do? Well that depends on what you want your life to be. Are you Ok being his experiment?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If you feel a bananna in his pocket, he's not gay. He may be bisexual, or lying to you to get you to make out with him & let him feel you up.

This is a duplicate thread...

Sounds like he might me lying to you to have easier access physically. Just ask one of your real gay friends to tell you if he is gay, he'll be able to tell most of the time. From what I've heard, my first impression is: I personally don't think he is and is just using it to be with you.