+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am married but am falling in love with a man who has a child

Am married but am falling in love with a man who has a child

There is this guy i knew before getting married now comes into my life again in a point i am not happy in my marriage for 5 years with one child. My husband now prrfer being with friend,more than his family no house keeping money for us now this guy shows up and i have fallen for him he is romantic and has everything a woman want he also has a child but not married he loves me but he says his conscience will not let him be bcus am married i love this guy i wish i will be with him alongside but he keeps ignoring me what should i do to win his heart not to think of our conscience please i need advice

Start with leaving the husband that you can't stand, getting proper child support payments in place and getting a good education so that you can earn your own house keeping money.

Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

if you are unhappy in your marriage you need to leave. learn to stand on your own two feet, get a job, get a divorce, get your husband to pay child benefit and get your life sorted. you are not in jail and you can leave anytime you want. an affair is not the answer and will only help you to escape from reality for a brief period of time. sneaking around, lying, cheating and making your husband and child as well as your family hate you is a bad idea and your new man will never trust you if he thinks your a cheat. its not worth it.

end your marriage, sort your life out and then you can date this man. think of it as moving out of your parents house when you were a teen/young adult. if you could do it then you can fo it now and sell your house.