+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No sex till marriage

Some of ya'll are funny. Acting like you know her personally. Like oh dump her. WTF, Op you need to ask her what her reason for all this is.Nobody knows your GF personally to assume anything, so instead of asking the people on here, Why dont you ask her to see what her reason is?

Do I carry on and have a diff belief then some others? Yes. Do I come off like its all about me? Yes..Why? Because I know my worth and my value and if a man has me, he has it all therefore so do I and I wants for nothing.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 01-04-13 at 01:44 AM.

LIKE I said. If this was an agreed path to be taken at the beginning of the relationship, then there is no problem. It's the fact that SHE decided for herself that there will be no sex before marriage from now on, without even discussing it with him, it utter bull shit. It is obvious that she is manipulating him with sex to ask her for marriage. As far as I'm concerned, if it were me, off to the curb they go. If this is the type of tactic she uses to get what she wants, this will not stop there, there will be other times she will use it to manipulate more out of him.

I guess, you could be right but he needs to find out why then go from there...who really knows...

Absolutely....I honestly don't know why he is here asking us when he should be confronting her about it....is he that spineless? and she knows this?

Yeah, sounds like that Offspring track....Maybe he's gonna take her back and make her dessert...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Verse120 View Post
    so.. After having sex months ago I find out that no longer can we have sex anymore... Girlfriend wants 2 wait till marriage.. Is it even worth it anymore?
    Did she think that her vagina was that special that one time in it would tide you over until you put a ring on it? 0.o

Imagine a life of sex once every wedding anniversary and then YOU tell us if you think that's she's worth it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It ain`t worth it. You said you had sex before, therefore she isn`t a virgin anymore, and she has no reason to do that. Better ask yourself if she ain`t heating on you...

I'm 18 years old. Getting ready for college. Put urself in my shoes What would you do
    I would put on my running shoes and RUN!

Nobody should get married at 18 if they can help it. Go to college and meet a bunch of women and date around. You will learn a lot about yourself in the process, and develop a better idea of the qualities that you seek in a mate. Forget your current girlfriend, she is too controlling and manipulative.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Ya enjoy all the pussy you can before being stuck with the same forever till you divorce. :p

so.. After having sex months ago I find out that no longer can we have sex anymore... Girlfriend wants 2 wait till marriage.. Is it even worth it anymore?
    I think she's playing with you. If I were you, I would start heading for the hills.

Run man RUN!

Sexes you up and that pulls the saving myself card, complete crap. Your 18 and in college, move on.

what the hell? that makes no sense. sounds like she's trying to use that to make you marry her. and if she wants to be married at such a young age RUN!!!!! coming from a girl, the girls who want to be married at a young age are usually lazy and looking for someone to take care of them. Be smart and wait to find yourself a woman who is independent and can help YOU if you need it, and I think the relationship with a stronger woman would be WAY more satisfying than that. In the mean time get your slut on with girls in college if sex is a big deal to you, just remember to wrap your shit because STDS are nasty! haha well hope you figure this one out dude.

OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLD thread! the last post was over a month ago ....

what the hell? but she's already had sex with you,Maybe you are just not good in bed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12