+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No sex till marriage

No sex till marriage

so.. After having sex months ago I find out that no longer can we have sex anymore... Girlfriend wants 2 wait till marriage.. Is it even worth it anymore?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends on if you are planning to marry her, and if you are willing to wait... If the answer to both questions is "yes", then I guess it's worth it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It depends on if you are planning to marry her, and if you are willing to wait... If the answer to both questions is "yes", then I guess it's worth it.
    I'm 18 years old. Getting ready for college. Put urself in my shoes What would you do

If I were in your shoes, I'd probably move on. Someone who would lead me on, have sex with me and then say 'no more till marriage' is not worth my time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ask her marry you. If she says no that means you just not good at sex. If she says yes that means she wants to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Ask her marry you. If she says no that means you just not good at sex. If she says yes that means she wants to have sex.
    Nah. If she says "yes" it means that she's using sex as a tool to manipulate him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Nah. If she says "yes" it means that she's using sex as a tool to manipulate him.
    If she says yes that means he uses marriage to manipulate her.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-03-13 at 08:06 PM.

Id say this girl just doesnt like sex in general. Shes already slept with you so she cant use the "no sex until marriage" card. Thats BS. Id say dump her

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course she doesn't like sex yet - don't you remember how bad sex was when you don't know what you are doing?

Verse - I think you are far too young to get married, and that alone would be reason to break off with this girl. The vast majority of people who marry at 20 end up divorced.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Verse120 View Post
    so.. After having sex months ago I find out that no longer can we have sex anymore... Girlfriend wants 2 wait till marriage.. Is it even worth it anymore?
    Let me ask you a question, Do you love your girlfriend? Can you see yourself marrying her? What is your position in this?

I ask because maybe based off her morals and values or whatever, she wants to become celibate and you need to respect that. Is she making you buy her special things such as Prada, Chanel, or whatever she wants? If you cant, is she denying you sex then? If thats the case, she probably isnt using it as a tool to manipulate you. What have you bought to the table? As Janet Jackson, what have you done for her lately?

It is worth it once you get her reasoning behind it. You definately need to respect that if she wants to become celibate. If you know you cant wait then you need to move on and leave her alone so she can get with someone better who deserves and values her treasure. Your not worth her time if you cant wait.

I guess thats the mother in me talking because I have a daughter and I will teach her that if you want to wait (which you should) or become celibate and if that boy cant wait then he's no good for you. In fact at ya'll age, she shouldnt be focused on you anyway. You are an 18 year old guy and maybe you should go so you can do you but Im speaking from the other point of view

If you love her and plan on marrying her then yes its worth the wait, if not, then step.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Id say this girl just doesnt like sex in general. Shes already slept with you so she cant use the "no sex until marriage" card. Thats BS. Id say dump her
    Thats not necessarily true. I was celibate at one point and I love sex.

If she doesnt believe in sex before marriage-she never would have slept with him. Its an excuse coz she just doesnt want sex for some reason and its bull

Oh god, not this again.

IMO that is complete utter bull shit. It is not fair to be giving you sex, then cutting you off. Your GF is a moron for thinking that's the proper thing to do. I can see it if she was very religious and told you when you first met there will be no sex before marriage, making you have the choice of continuing a relationship, but this? Would you have dated her knowing she would cut sex off until marriage? I doubt it. Dump her silly ass.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    If she says yes that means he uses marriage to manipulate her.
    Not if he doesn't go through with it. If it's a trick question, he can find out her true nature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast