+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question

Question

Why do guys like to smack my ass? Is this a male thing or a white male thing? I have dated guys from all races but 3 out of 3 White guys I have dated really like to smack my ass during cuddling sessions/making out sessions. Black guys and Asian guys don't seem to exhibit the same behaviour.

Do the Black guys or Asian guys do anything with your ass at all?

"It's a crime of passion almost. You just get caught up in the moment and you want to do it to see how she's going to react. Sometimes you do it just as an experiment to see what she likes and sometimes it's a male dominance thing."

I think that sums it pretty well. I also would posit that it might have something to do with trying to get you heated up even more.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Assian guys and black guys are racists - they think white girls are better so they didnt had the balls to smack you. Seriously.

Well, no; most Black guys are like "Yeeeah boi. Goin' grab me some booooty!" and so that's why they prefer to squeeze the ass. I don't know about Asian guys but they are trying harder than ever to be Black so I imagine they're like "Yeeeah Nickro; I goine to get somma dat ass."
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And that explains why they dont smack fearoflove's ass.

Well, I am waiting to see what she says about what the other guys do...which I would bet is squeezing.

Must be a great ass you have if guys want to slap it while making out, I'd just grab it in that situation. Must have been a very heated makeout session! I'll leave the slapping to other moments.

Dunno... I'm a white guy and I never do that. Never understood the attraction of inflicting pain.

I'm pretty sure it isn't usually painful.

When you hit 40's everything hurts.

Lol...well, I'm pretty sure fearoflove ain't in her 40s..

Lol i dont think anyones every smacked my ass during kissing. Mybf does occasionally tho if im walking past him. I asked him y he does that and he said "coz u have a nice ass"

Actually Its hard to solve this ass smacking puzzle. Think we need some booty pictures to see whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Assian guys and black guys are racists - they think white girls are better so they didnt had the balls to smack you. Seriously.
    What are you talking about? I never dated Asian, not attracted to them but the black guys I had tht perviously dated white, said the black girls was better. So it really depends on the person. But the white girls was easier and less problematic. I dont know, just saying what I was told.

Also, Im currently seeing a white guy and he always smack my ass. But I got a fatty so all the guys I was with liked to do it.

Yeah theres a lot point of views and all of the are true.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast