+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help guys please

need help guys please

Guys advice?
    Alright, so there's this girl. Ill call her cat and myself dog to make this easier. We both are fresh. and we have no classes together except lunch where I see her sitting with all her
    Nfriends but I've never interacted with her at all. I know her cause I've seen her play volleyball and from asking people I found our her name and all. I found out that we both like to sing,play sports. So well, she is popular and nice pretty and talented. I am like right around the middle, not the best looking but not that bad and I'm really talented but I don't show it off at all. So I finally added her on Facebook which she accepted even though she didn't know me. I chatted her and she just asked do I know you and I kinda introduced myself but she had to go so yea. Today I said hey and I just chatted about her volleyball a bit then I asked her bout music and she told me whar she liked nd all. Then I asked her if she sang which she responded with yes and I told her I don't sing cause that just isn't me. Then she said I was probably good and said she had to go. Throughout this convo I asked her questions and she said alot back but didn't ask much ... Idk how that conversation went but I can't stop thinking bout it. I really don't want a relationship just a really good friend to talk to and she just seems so nice. I can imagine us talking for hours but it'll probably never happen. That convo wasn't that great but I told her something thay nobody else except me knows. I told her that I.like to sing which no one else but God knows. I was gonna say that your just the type that seems trustworthy but she hadda go. Now I can't get her off my mind. I wanna getta know her. I know it seems Like I like her which I do but no relationships lol. But how do I get herf to actually talk to me and enjoy it as a best friend.? So um that's it but here are some specific things I need help with:
    1. How can I get her to actually talk to me?
    2. Do I have a chance at becoming good friends?
    3. Overall opiniOn.
    4. Am I really in love with someone I barely talk to?
    5. How should I convice her what kinda guy I.am without being Flirty.
    PLEASE HELP IT'S 3:39AND I CANT GET HER OFF MY MIND

Multiple posts
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.