+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After 2 weeks of break up, my ex misses me now

I did dump her, but she seems to have regrets, I want no part of it

Ha ha, it was her who went cold first ! However if she want to meet why not. Not a big deal, once you see her you will cleary see where your feelings are for her.

Shes not so bad afterall, you met her at low point in your life and not really doing anything just by being herself was enought to make you fly high and start to dream of better things, better life. She didnt realise how special she is. Just her looks alone is a lot - ofcourse it was easy to love her.

We all do mistakes when we young. Shes getting smarter now for sure. You both could learn alot from each other just by being friends.

yes, by being friends, but for a relationship again
    and seeing her in person again, I better not.

Me not wanting her back, after what I felt for
    her before, should teach her a valuable lesson.

She needs to reevaluate the person she is, and think
    over her decisions more clearly, and not jump
    to conclusions so quickly.

How is someones looks make me love that person easier?

I worked with her for 2 weeks, so I got to know her
    quite well, it could have been a person that was less
    attractive, and I would still need to talk to them.

I can't decide who I fall in love with, and the more
    I spent time with her, the more my feelings grew.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 02-04-13 at 06:47 AM.

Yeah it would be akward to meet anyway, you are both have changed now.

I am doing what she wanted, by moving on.
    I don't know where this mentality is coming from, but I could care less as I have someone new in mind, and don't see a future with my ex anymore, she had lots of time to change her mind before we officially broke up, but decided i wasn't worth the effort and i can handle her decision, because i did all i could.
    I will be happy with a person that I find in my home province.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 02-04-13 at 06:39 AM.

You're moving on and she needs to do the same. Whether she can handle it or not isn't your problem. You not going to visit her should make it pretty clear to her that you're done and want to move on. I'm sure she'll get accept it some day.

yep, sometimes not accepting that person back,
    gives them time to realize what they did wrong.

Distance is a factor for sure, and I am not surprised
    it broke off, but there never was a possiblity for her,
    of what could be after a few months of being on her own.

Girls need to realize that, we want to work as a team,
    It should never be about, I do this and you do that.

I think I have a good heart, and one day a girl will realize
    this and be glad that she found me.

I need to focus on what makes me happy, and not have
    negative people in my life.

Kromat, can I play Devil's Advocate?

When I read a lot of your posts, you're talking about how good it could have been if she'd tried to make it work....and how she didn't want it enough. However, unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the relationship had to be on your terms. Ie; she had to move to Canada.

If the relationship was really so special, why would you not move to Poland to be with her? I mean, either way, one of you would have to leave jobs, friends, family, home etc. But why did it have to be her who made the changes?

It seems to me it's not just her who wasn't making the required changes to make this work.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

One of us would have to sacrifice, but she has a hard time finding a job,
    okay, then why is she acting like this all of a sudden, i told her i was fine with the decision?

I want to move on, and i guess i acted too much on instinct, but even most people say that it's not so great in Poland, that is why i even mentioned it.

Why would i want to move to Poland when she even said later herself, that it was just for the moment and atmosphere, and she also said that she didn't love me as much as i did, so i realized this wasn't going to work, so why keep it going ?

Why am I being treated like the bad guy?, if a place
    doesn't have a great economy, why should i move there ?

This has nothing to do with what i was saying before, because i've moved on after our break up and she's still bringing up the past, even though i just want to be friends.

The whole " I still miss you " and " we'll see in Poland how it is between us", really sounds like she just wants my attention again, but i want to start dating new people here in Canada, because her chance has been lost.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 02-04-13 at 08:36 AM.

No, I don't mean you should move to Poland now. I was just thinking about when you *were* dating and planning a joint future, why was it that she had to be the one to move. I'd follow my guy to the ends of the earth and I was wondering why you wouldn't do the same.

I'm not intending to treat you as the 'bad guy'...which is why I mentioned being 'devil's advocate'. Just curious to see her side of the story. Could your resistance to moving been an influence in her being unhappy with the relationship? Perhaps she felt that all the changes were on her shoulders only?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I don't understand why you are still in contact with her. You want her as a friend? Why? Don't you already have friends? Stop being an idiot and block her completely. She'll get the message then.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    No, I don't mean you should move to Poland now. I was just thinking about when you *were* dating and planning a joint future, why was it that she had to be the one to move. I'd follow my guy to the ends of the earth and I was wondering why you wouldn't do the same.

I'm not intending to treat you as the 'bad guy'...which is why I mentioned being 'devil's advocate'. Just curious to see her side of the story. Could your resistance to moving been an influence in her being unhappy with the relationship? Perhaps she felt that all the changes were on her shoulders only?
    Its totaly normal to go with your man. Even church says that wife have to go with a husband. Its not man who is folowing the woman.

Also there is big unemployment in countries like PL and people are paid like 5 times less unlike countries like Canada/USA/UK/Australia.

Its hard to understand that when you never lived in a poor country.

If she liked him she would go there at least to visit. Know from my own expierience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    I did dump her, but she seems to have regrets, I want no part of it
    If my memory is correct, didn't she dump you...????

Ha ha ! Kromat dumped her after she dumped him. So basically he dumped her because he was last to dump. It was his plan to manipulate her to dump him by being needy and skyping all the time until she get fed up with it. Now he dont contact her so it works in reverse and she wants to be together again.

Its pretty complicated but thats how it works. You find a girl, have fun. Give her a break, keep her on a good terms and eventualy she will need cock and you will be there.

Rowen, my mistake, she did break it off.
    How could i dump her when we weren't back again?
    I just said that i that she misses me still, but
    nothing was hinted on a relationship existing again.

She is good looking enough and seductive, to get in the pants of anyone.
    She doesn't need to wait for me, if she's horny, because she is single and can do whatever she wants with her body.

There are lots of people she can find in Poland, so she doesn't really need me.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 02-04-13 at 11:08 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast