+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Best Relationship

meloveulongtime Guest

The Best Relationship

The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. It’s when you have more playful moments than serious moments. It’s when you can joke around, let each other have piggy backs, have unexpected hugs and random kisses yet can sense without asking when something is wrong. It’s when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile. It’s when you’ll rather stay in to watch movies, eat junk food and cuddle, than go out all the time. It’s when you’ll stay up all night just to settle your arguments and problems. You cry together yet laugh together. It’s when you can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are despite your flaws. No relationship is perfect but with communication, understanding, and practice, the world would feel like Yours to keep.

Love is a journey worth taking. It's through falling in love, getting to know one another, and sharing our day to day activities that doubles our joys and halves our sorrows.
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 01-04-13 at 12:22 PM.

Wow!!!! this sounds so much like my relationship except about the junk food for some reason I never get any cause he eats it ALL!! LOL ( I really hope he doesn't see this sorry baby I had to vent)

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyKandiss13 View Post
    Wow!!!! this sounds so much like my relationship except about the junk food for some reason I never get any cause he eats it ALL!! LOL ( I really hope he doesn't see this sorry baby I had to vent)
    Lucky YOU! Pretty soon you two will spend more quality time at the gym if he keeps eating all that junk food.

sooo true! thanks for sharing melove!