+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My nightmare has become reality

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatum
    It has been a dream of mine since I was a young boy, anal sex.
    My dream as a young boy was to be a Ghostbuster when I grew up.

But man you showed me how ****ed up in the head I was.

Frasbee -

I hope you get a kick out of this, showing how "sensible" and "logical" as well as" witty" you are. Do you think I do not realize how absurd this situation is?

Jsnowman

I think you are very right. She does not want to do it, because it can be associated with her past. I want to see it logically, but it does not remove a fraction of this torture. I have had close family die, many ungood experiences... but this, nothing compares to this. What is the source? I dont know, I just know that it hurts so terribly much, more than anything I ever felt before.

I was gonna reply with something else but got caught LMAO on Frasbee's last 2 posts...I always dreamt of being a Ghostbuster when i grew up too. Good to know i wasn't the only one..hahah
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Now ultimatum, you gotta realize that it's very immature what you did...you acted like a kid instead of a young man. You have to show restraint and when your woman doesn't want to do something, you have to respect her...You are in love with her, you've made that clear but you can't go all nuts about her not wanting to have anal sex with you. Relationships are about compromises, communication, trust, you don't seem to understand that and until you do, you won't be able to solve your problem.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Do all Germans carry on this way?

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless18
    Yeah thats true. She can. But if she experienced it before and didnt like it, why do it again? I don't understand how you can get so upset and kill yourself over anal sex. You kept asking and asking about her past with other guys when shes now with you. Get youself together unless you wanna lose her forever.
    Shut up. I hate these "Your with her now" idiots. The past = her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    plus you totally went about it the wrong way dude...
    Yea, he so totally should have done it during a candle lit dinner..::rolls eyes::.

Sorry folks....Im on his side. Leave him alone.

Hey bud tell her that its not fair that you NEVER got to do it and she do it all those times...then tell her you will find it else were if she doesnt give it to you....after all its only truth. What a selfish slut..she ****s a guy over and over and over through anal but she doesnt with you even just once....tells me that she loved him more if you ask me. Its like a science experiment. If it happens ones and a being hates it then he will never do it again. Clearly she did it again with this other guy....so by process of elimination..well..its not that she doesnt want anal...its that she doesn want anal WITH YOU.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-06-05 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Shut up. I hate these "Your with her now" idiots. The past = her.
    Whats wrong with having "Your with her now" concept?
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Brilliant, Cybog. Words don't seem help. Reducing it to visual aids might.

Tone Guest
    Yea, he so totally should have done it during a candle lit dinner..::rolls eyes::.
    No but he didn't have to be so pathetic to keep begging over and over and over after she said no and to CRY in front of her about it... how pathetic.

Sorry folks....Im on his side. Leave him alone.

Hey bud tell her that its not fair that you NEVER got to do it and she do it all those times...then tell her you will find it else were if she doesnt give it to you....after all its only truth. What a selfish slut..she ****s a guy over and over and over through anal but she doesnt with you even just once....tells me that she loved him more if you ask me. Its like a science experiment. If it happens ones and a being hates it then he will never do it again. Clearly she did it again with this other guy....so by process of elimination..well..its not that she doesnt want anal...its that she doesn want anal WITH YOU.
    He said she had really bad relationships before. So it's very likely they could have been abusive relationships where she was FORCED to have anal sex and she could have hated it and be traumatized from it. The point is he's upset (to put it lightly) she's saying no to anal sex and actually mad that he tought her self respect. That is 10 billion times more important than this sick ****'s anal sex obsession.

And ultimatum I'll agree with you on one thing - I don't think you deserve to be with another woman again either, at least not until you can learn to be a damn man and respect them and their wishes.

I stay by my original statement because I truly believe that's what it is. She is more experienced then him, it's obvious by his attitude and by what he mentioned about her past. It's so logical to assume that her past was very rough especially when it comes to anal sex. When you're young and stupid (talking about her) you'll do many things that a guy wants you to do, even if you're not exactly for it. It's dumb i know but it's true, and you and I both know (or at least I hope you do) what certain guys are like...So now that she's found someone that isn't like that, he's trying to make her do things she may not have liked in the first place...Hey, it's not like she's not giving him any...why do you think anal sex is the only big issue here?...candle lit dinner may not be the way but saying please and crying about it are definitely NOT the way...it's pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    He said she had really bad relationships before. So it's very likely they could have been abusive relationships where she was FORCED to have anal sex and she could have hated it and be traumatized from it. The point is he's upset (to put it lightly) she's saying no to anal sex and actually mad that he tought her self respect. That is 10 billion times more important than this sick ****'s anal sex obsession.

And ultimatum I'll agree with you on one thing - I don't think you deserve to be with another woman again either, at least not until you can learn to be a damn man and respect them and their wishes.
    Forced? ...I assume there a people sitting in jail then? Man ...I should learn this none violent FORCING technique. I would getting anything I want. If violence was used then it wasnt anal sex but rather rape. Clearly she had a decision in the past so stop with all this stupid talk about people raping her and she had a oh so bad past. Fine, he should respect her wishes but then she should respect his wish to go and have anal sex with someone else then. Its not like she has much say in it. Assume you lover didnt want to have ANY type of sex with you because it was painful do to a past...you would leave so dont lie.

Tone Guest
    Yes because every person who ever rapes someone is caught and thrown in jail. Rape is stupid talk? You really are sooo ignorant.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast