+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My nightmare has become reality

I've been to that website and those female blow up dolls sure look hot..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

oh charlie, where have you been all my life?

haha. Yeah, if I had 7g I would buy one of the female ones. Then my woman and I could finally have that 3-some I keep dreaming about
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

why not get charlie and have the threesome she's been dreaming about?

(giggle) Now why didn't I think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Yes because every person who ever rapes someone is caught and thrown in jail. Rape is stupid talk? You really are sooo ignorant.
    ASo she got raped? ...umm..thats not what he said. She had a BOYFRIEND and she did ANAL with her BOYFRIEND...get that?....yea...im ignorant ::laughs::. Its stupid talk because no one has avidence that it is the case of rape. She is just saying no to him while she said yes to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    she has no obligation to do anything sexually she doesn't want to do.

And he has no obligation to stay with her then. Thats all my point is. It wouldnt make him an evil person if he left or if he stayed. I say if he wants the experience of anal sex so bad then he should just go look for it....with her or with our her.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-06-05 at 09:16 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    And he has no obligation to stay with her then. Thats all my point is. It wouldnt make him an evil person if he left or if he stayed. I say if he wants the experience of anal sex so bad then he should just go look for it....with her or with our her.
    Yeah, right. Not evil - just childish. But you are right - if it is so important to him, he ought to hit the road.

yeppy! "hit the road, jack. don't you come back no more, no more, no more."
    "Ogres are like onions."

hahaha this is the funniest post i've ever read, i would never do anal i dont care much for my penis to be swabbing someone's ass. Just go by yourself a woman for an hour and fulfill your fantasy
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Ugh. Enough already. The guy was/is a jerk. I'm more interested in TECHNIQUE. For example, during cunnilingus, which digit(s) is(are) preferred in which orifice(s)? Or are vibrators preferred over digits?

i feel sorry for this guy - here he is a nice guy and he is only trying to basically have a more erotic type of love making with his fiance - and low and behold! she already did that and lied to him about it, and to boot - is not going to go to that level with him - well you know what i think...i hate when i hear these stories about women who have lived these debaucherious (sp) lives and NOW they find a nice guy who is normal and not an animal - who loves them and cares for them - and the relationship turns into her chance to gain back the self respect - her chance to feel loved, her chance to feel cared for. well you know what **** that! this dude gave up his virginity to her, and she is using him as a rebound relationship! plain and simple - ultimatum DO NOT MARRY HER, its not just about the anal - she is using you to erase her troubled past - she is using the fact the you are a nice caring person, to wipe the slate clean - she is trying to forget her past with you, you should NEVER marry a person for this reason, it is a selfish act on the part of the more experienced regretful person. the woman should have never been so experienced, and then get involved with someone so naive (dont get me wrong - its ok to be experienced - just dont think you can then all of sudden become a good person and forget about your past)???? how utterly selfish.
    Last edited by maxxdarling; 18-06-05 at 01:28 PM.

i feel sorry for this guy
    I only quote this portion just because it's like a forest up there.

You feel sorry for the guy who is crying about not getting anal sex? Do you know how stupid it sounds for a guy to give up on someone he loves so much (his words) just because he isn't getting this one thing?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    I only quote this portion just because it's like a forest up there.

You feel sorry for the guy who is crying about not getting anal sex? Do you know how stupid it sounds for a guy to give up on someone he loves so much (his words) just because he isn't getting this one thing?
    why dont you try to read my whole post if you can, then comment, as i said its not just about the anal sex, she is using him.

Oh, is that the "once a slut, always a slut" argument? I think you ought to consider going back to the drawing board...

How is she using him? Please convince me of this because I cannot see it...She is with a guy because he's not like the jerks she had in the past, that's obvious. This does not mean that he gets to control whether she performs certain things in bed...If anal sex is more important then his woman and so many other things that make up the relationship, i'll tell you, this guy will do a l lot worse.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast