+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My nightmare has become reality

she is using him as the clean, nice guy to wipe her slate clean with. he is a little naive. ive seen this so many times before, someone who has had a lot of lovers or has been rather slutty in the past, now wants to wipe the slate clean with a clean, nice guy she can settle down with and thats fine and all and also maybe he IS to blame a little for getting involved in the first place, knowing about her past - but she should not be trying to forget it, it did happen and its nothing to be ashamed of. you have to come to terms with it, not hide from it. the anal sex thing is not the issue - her saying no to him is not the issue - its the hostility she has about it.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    "once a slut, always a slut" argument? ..
    Actually...thats a pretty damn good argument. leapards never change their spots as the saying goes.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Are you really trying to say that she should never hope to redeem herself from her troubled past? Are you kidding? Have you boys NEVER done something you'd prefer to forget? If this guy has experimented with homosexual sex, does his g/f then have a right to demand he forever be obligated to perform this on demand for her entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by maxxdarling
    ...the anal sex thing is not the issue - her saying no to him is not the issue...
    That's precisely the issue and precisely why this guy is an idiot. Remember, his 'nightmare' has come true; a girl/woman had anal sex with someone else but won't have it with him, and he wants to kill himslf over it. That's bona fide idiot.

maxxdarling - yes, this is accuratly how it is. You described it very well, the situation. Only-virgins too, seem to understand the reasoning. The rest... are probably very sexually loose themselves, or are together with someone who has been.

Now the breakup is complete. I am drinking all the time, and considering living alone all my life, no girl can be trusted. I do think, to be a liar is a womans thing, denying your lover things you have given others in the past is too, a feminist thing!! It is the fault of modern society. I am drinking and crying all the time, and I have destroyed most of my furniture in anger so my house looks like a slum but I no longer care. I have punched holes in the walls and burned all picture of her. So much, I want to take revenge on her past men, but I can not do that. I am just a "nice guy", but the next time, I will be a terrible ******* towards the women I meet! It is clear now, women feel more emotion towards scumbags. I have plans, to start anabolic steroids and working out, not 100% sure yet. My life is ruined either way. I pray that maybe I will change my mind about becoming terrible towards women, but now this is what I want to do.

I was never angry or violent before but now that my dream became destroyed, I am turning into something I always hated in other people. Drinking, going amok on my furniture, being angry all the time, crying... I almost never cried before, and I was the silent nerd. Now I am becoming some monster, because she stealed my soul!! and sent my soul to hell!!
    Never ever will I forget this, she ruined me, and she ruined herself, how could she!! I must never talk to her again... I have burned her pictures and deleted her phone number, drove her things to the garbage dump where I left them. No man can know the pain I am in.
    Last edited by ultimatum; 19-06-05 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    That's precisely the issue and precisely why this guy is an idiot. Remember, his 'nightmare' has come true; a girl/woman had anal sex with someone else but won't have it with him, and he wants to kill himslf over it. That's bona fide idiot.
    whaywardj, I was gonna say something like this but I basically gave up on this topic since some people do not use logic at all.

-----I agree with this post--------
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    whaywardj, I was gonna say something like this but I basically gave up on this topic since some people do not use logic at all.

-----I agree with this post--------
    So you use logic when dealing with emotion? maybe you calculate what you should be feeling all the time! The perfect relationship MACHINE?!

Am I right you use logic only to minimize negative feeling? While positive feeling, like love, neads no logical reason to be there for you to not reject it?

Relationships is built on emotion, not cold reasoning...

[QUOTE=ultimatum]So you use logic when dealing with emotion? maybe you calculate what you should be feeling all the time! The perfect relationship MACHINE?!

Am I right you use logic only to minimize negative feeling? While positive feeling, like love, neads no logical reason to be there for you to not reject it?
    Your relationship is built primarily on emotion and nothing else!
    You proved this already!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Really, Asi. All anyone has to do is look at post 65 above to see this guy is completely unhinged, possibly about to go off violently on anyone around -- possibly her? --- instead of killing himself, which I dearly wish he would do, and deserves no further encouragement to wallowing around in his lunacy...from my quarter, at least. I'm off this thread.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 19-06-05 at 02:25 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does it even matter if she's using him or not?

The fact still remains he cried like a baby over not gettin' to shove his dick up 'er ass.

I still label that as PATHETIC, regardless of her intentions.

How silly, I am not killing any one - not even my self, even if you wish I would.

These are hard times for me, I am expressing the extreme pain I feel.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    ASo she got raped? ...umm..thats not what he said. She had a BOYFRIEND and she did ANAL with her BOYFRIEND...get that?....yea...im ignorant ::laughs::. Its stupid talk because no one has avidence that it is the case of rape. She is just saying no to him while she said yes to other people.
    Right, cause only big bad hairy mean criminals rape people - it could never be someone's boyfriend. Ignorance.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Pretty much sums up this thread.

Wow - post #65 sure paints you as a certified nut case, ultimatum. Have you killed any baby animals yet? Looks to me like your ex-girlfiend got out just in the nick of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatum
    I do think, to be a liar is a womans thing, denying your lover things you have given others in the past is too, a feminist thing!! It is the fault of modern society.
    Sorry people but that above is actually very well said. Though...ultimatum..don't combine trust with this. To completely separate issues. As far as you told me she was honest. Life is built on ultimatums....will you take the blue pill or the red pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Right, cause only big bad hairy mean criminals rape people - it could never be someone's boyfriend. Ignorance.
    Ignorance is when a female does nothing about a rape. its called IGNORING the issue...now read the two carefully...."Ignoring"...."Ignorance"...hmmmm. The thing is...SHE WASNT RAPED..was she raped ultimatum?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatum
    So you use logic when dealing with emotion? maybe you calculate what you should be feeling all the time! The perfect relationship MACHINE?!

Damn, Ownage. Hey man, I dont think you are serious about all that killing yourself stuff though?. Just ignore shit if you dont like it...thats my modo.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Are you really trying to say that she should never hope to redeem herself from her troubled past? Are you kidding? Have you boys NEVER done something you'd prefer to forget? If this guy has experimented with homosexual sex, does his g/f then have a right to demand he forever be obligated to perform this on demand for her entertainment?
    I have never regreted doing anything. Only regreted not doing something. If he did experiment homosexuality..she can demand it if she has the proper tools...offcourse she doesnt and asking him to go with someone else is totally a different story.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-06-05 at 09:25 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast