+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP!!!!!!! confused

HELP!!!!!!! confused

I'm turning 24, my boyfriend is turning 23. we live with his mom and sleep in the same bed. we have been together for two years this year, and will be living together for 2 years in October. Things are becoming strange as we are not as intimate as I would like, and most times he claims he doesn't want to have intercourse because his mother is around, which is understandable. but the issue is, he still doesn't want to be intimate when we are alone, we just went away for the weekend and still nothing. I keep asking him if something is wrong, if i'm not attractive enough, too fat, he says i'm beautiful and perfect and claims he is tired. I don't know what to do anymore, as this is a huge hit to my ego, as I have never experienced this issue in my past sex life. I don't know what is the matter with this man, and it is frustrating me, I don't want to have to cheat in my relationship because i'm looking for something i cant get at home. I'm not saying this in vain, but I am not an ugly woman, I cook, I clean, I'm basically at his beck and call. I don't know what to say to him, because i'm so disappointed and completely hopeless and extremely embarrassed to speak to my friends about this, as everyone knows us as the "best couple" please help!!!!!!

Be very upfront with him. Normally its something going on if your man doesnt want to be intimate. Around Christmas I went with my boyfriend to visit his family in another State and we stayed with them and that didnt stop him from wanting to have sex so something is up. You need to be upfront with him. I would be very direct and just let him know how you feel. You deserve to be wanted by him and let him know you dont like how he doesnt want to be intimate and ask him what is going on because your not going to continue your relationship that way. The reason why Im advising you to be so direct with him is because men dont usually have an issue asking or telling a woman what they want so tell that man whats going on with you.

And some people do cheat if there missing what their getting at home (and some people you can sex them all day long and their just whorish and cheat anyway but im not talking about them) and hopefully he understands this. Suppose you get around another guy that makes you feel wanted, definately go to him about this.

I also think thats a lie. When I lived with my parents and my bf lived with his mum-we still had sex 3-4 times a week.. We just had to be quiet and any time we had the place to ourselves we made the most of it...

You need to ask him straight up whats wrong. Communication is important.

Do NOT cheat on him. You should not even be thinking that is an option. If he cant give you what you need-break up with him. Cheating is not the answer!

Yeah, somethings up with that. I cant even lay in the bed with my bf or even if I was with someone else, the would be all over me so he should be the same way with you. Talk to him, flaunt yourself to him and see how it goes. If he dont make a move then he got issues.

Talk to him about it, don't let him use the "I'm tired" excuse because that's bull crap. There is a reason why he doesn't want to have sex with you and you need to get on the bottom of it, or move on. Once that is settled you should also find a different place to live. At that age you shouldn't be living with your bf's mom, you need your own place now.

thanks guys for the replies, I really appreciate it. trust me i have tried flaunting myself, to the point where i walk around naked!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talulah View Post
    thanks guys for the replies, I really appreciate it. trust me i have tried flaunting myself, to the point where i walk around naked!!!!!!!!!
    What! and still no action. Yes, Talulah darling, you need to handle that. I hope you really do or move on.

Don't worry about cheating because he probably already is or is at least has a distraction at work or school or on the net.

I think you guys have different levels of libido. You need to decide if this is something you can live with or if you need to leave him and find somebody who's libido matches yours better.