+ Follow This Topic

Thread: want to help ex...

want to help ex...

OK so lets start from the beginning, ive been going out with a girl for about a year i fell in love with her since i saw her she was beautiful charismatic and outgoing the first two months went good, later i found out she was depressive and taking pills and no one knew, i swore id make her better and i did then the trouble began. she showed me her story, 1 suicidal attempt, a failed raping attempt, she spent two years in depression drinking alone and stuff, later on she said to me that the trouble stopped, in fact im my opinion never did. she lived a very difficult life and so on... so after the first two months when i did not know the full story right she got better and my demands as a bf grew, meaning i thought she was over it so she had no problems and we could go on being a normal couple... and here everything changed i take argument as a sport, as a student in daily life and everywhere but every time i would debate with her even economical systems became a personal issue a fight that latest weeks i couldnt get that, every time it was you hurt me how could you when in fact i was right all along for those thing, being hurt even when i said oh come on when i told about a show on tv is stupid, if i did that shed accuse me of calling her stupid and began crying... personal matters were worse she couldnt bear any criticism or we would fight for days, be sad not smile once and cry alone, so to be clear one we had a condom break and jst joking when we were at the stairs i said honey ass slap and its all over, later on i found out she had a month crying over that and said to me how could you do that to me, we then broke up, after the break up i hugged a girl in class, for christmas she was drunk and texted me how could i have done that what i said destroyed her as a person... anyway long story short we started dating again, she was afraid to be with me but loved me, and i knew since love never was an issue everyone knew and it was clear we loved each other, these meeting went with problems her being afraid once kissing then she became sad all of a sudden then kissing than she told me were not a couple and her expression changed completely, this push pull i thought i was being cheated and i had my reasons even her best friend when protecting her when i told the situation she said i dont know it seems you are right. when i confronted her and really im a very calm guy, she began screaming whith all she had at the apartment, how could you, and then in front of me cut her wrists. i just left her alone after i was sure no harm would come to her and the next day she told me and one of my friends i went there to hurt her when in fact i kept her from hurting herself. shed lie much to protect herself, to others and me sometimes not with bad intention i think at least thats how i viewed it because of her problems. we broke up definitely fearing i could cause her hurting herself. the next week when i saw her in school it was obvious she didnt cheat but she still loved me. we cut all contacts, now after two months we began communicating, its obvious she loves me and i do care for her, we decided that after some time 1 or 2 weeks to catch up what what happened we would try again, then.... now we are in a situation i told her she was wrong the way she treated her friend, were just having a calm chat, she became hysteric, shaking throwing cigarettes and over the phone really angry, when i said if were gonna fight like that forget it, she changed her attitude.... i dont know what the hell should i do i love her i want to help her, but i dont know what to do anymore, she loves me too she came back even though she genuinely still thinks i made her hurt herself which in fact was a misunderstanding that could have ended just with a, no honey i wasnt there when in fact she told me the opposite because she thought i was doing that to leave her and to hurt her when in fact i just wanted a damn explanation... i dont know what to do now, help her she gets hurt, be her bf, i can but i get hurt , then situation goes out of control, and the biggest prb is that no one knows about this since she puts up a pretty face outside and is hurting deep inside and wen were alone. she talks over to sleep in i have heard her saying she is too hurt.... professional help is out of hand since she doesnt want to, i dont know id appreciate if someone would give me a genuine opinion of what should i do i just want to help her and be with her the way we are when she is all right...

You're a dumbass. Leave this crazy bitch.