+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No kiss for a long time...

No kiss for a long time...

I'm married, almost 10 years now.. I don't think my wife has given me a true passionate kiss (aka french kiss) in 8 years. Now I'm in a point where she's going through somethings seasonal depression, my step daughter going to go to college this year, and she's going to be 40 soon. So it's getting worse.

I'm a passionate guy, I'm very loving to her, I express my love to her probably too much... I go to give her a kiss, i get the tight lip fish kiss. I'm sick of it to tell you the truth.

Curious what you all think..

j

Divorce her. She's a crochity bitch, and she's dragging you down with her. Leave her whiny ass. Or at least stop bitching about it and start enjoying it, as she won't change.

Damn shame too...love the woman way too Damn much...

Marriage is all about communication. This is a symptom to a deeper issue or issues, so you need to talk about your relationship in general, then work your way down to the more personal things. Maybe you need couples counseling, maybe you need to listen more, you wont know until you talk to her about it.

I'm surprised you let it go on for that long. You should have brought this up to her 7 years ago.

Sometimes people start to get into routines and don't realize they are cutting something they really need out of their lives. You really just need to one day while she is least expecting it, casually walk up behind her, then passionately turn her around putting your hands on the back of her neck and into her hair, and kiss her like you've wanted and deserved for 8 years. If she pulls away or still gives you a tight lip kiss get defensive and ask her why.

I have brought it up, she's incensitive to it. She's going through some stuff right now too, its the whole thing is just adding up. There's a lot to it, she's going to a dr. now, and we'll go after she can get a grip on her stuff. Eh.. whole thing is just eating me up inside.

j

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Divorce her. She's a crochity bitch, and she's dragging you down with her. Leave her whiny ass. Or at least stop bitching about it and start enjoying it, as she won't change.
    She needs to leave you since you allowing someone else to call her a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    She needs to leave you since you allowing someone else to call her a bitch.
    I don't get all torqued up over stuff like that, its a forum... If someone said it to me face to face its a different story... trust me.

j

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
    I have brought it up, she's incensitive to it. She's going through some stuff right now too, its the whole thing is just adding up. There's a lot to it, she's going to a dr. now, and we'll go after she can get a grip on her stuff. Eh.. whole thing is just eating me up inside.

j
    I'd wait a bit then to see what's going on. But it probably still won't explain why she hasn't been passionately kissing you for the last 8 years. Is she still having sex with you?

We were on the 1x a month to 1x every 2/3 month deal... she's started getting back into shape and she's starting to want to have sex again. Its not me. Its all on her.. I've thought about just throwing my hands up and saying f it I'm tired and beat up.. but I love her, I'm i love with her. I think she loves me, although its hard to tell alot times. LOL we have a 6 year old and I've dealt with alot of this for him. But the more I see how it's so one way with us, that I'm starting to feel like maybe I should just walk away and start over. It sux cause i'm in my 40's now.. I'm in great shape, don't look my age and I'm not horrific looking as far as I know..
    I know the women at work seem to think I'm pretty attractive, so well.. I don't know. i can't imagine her no in my life, but I can see that maybe she doesn't want me in hers anymore, which is gut wrenchingly painful.
    j

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
    I don't get all torqued up over stuff like that, its a forum... If someone said it to me face to face its a different story... trust me.

j
    Lol...oh okay..you better.

Anyway, you should go up to her when she least expect it and snatch her up and push her against the wall (do it fast so she wont have to time to react) and start tonguing her down real hard and passionately and then just stop and say, i ****ing love you... and then walk off, she will probably be stunned.

Time for a serious talk then, put your cards on the table and see what she's got to say about it. You clearly aren't getting what you want and/or need and even though a good relationship depends on making certain sacrifices, if she doesn't do her part then it's not worth the hassle anymore. If you can't work it out on your own you definitely should seek out some professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Lol...oh okay..you better.

Anyway, you should go up to her when she least expect it and snatch her up and push her against the wall (do it fast so she wont have to time to react) and start tonguing her down real hard and passionately and then just stop and say, i ****ing love you... and then walk off, she will probably be stunned.
    I have a feeling that would just have the opposite affect on her than what you are hoping for. I'm guessing "wtf are you doing, get away from me" will be her response.

Oh well I would like it.hahaha.

Wow, im not laughing at him but the way you described her reaction was funny. Wow, then he would be on here saying he got rejected. Idk then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast