+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No kiss for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
    We were on the 1x a month to 1x every 2/3 month deal... she's started getting back into shape and she's starting to want to have sex again. Its not me. Its all on her.. I've thought about just throwing my hands up and saying f it I'm tired and beat up.. but I love her, I'm i love with her. I think she loves me, although its hard to tell alot times. LOL we have a 6 year old and I've dealt with alot of this for him. But the more I see how it's so one way with us, that I'm starting to feel like maybe I should just walk away and start over. It sux cause i'm in my 40's now.. I'm in great shape, don't look my age and I'm not horrific looking as far as I know..
    I know the women at work seem to think I'm pretty attractive, so well.. I don't know. i can't imagine her no in my life, but I can see that maybe she doesn't want me in hers anymore, which is gut wrenchingly painful.
    j
    Not healthy at all man...Thats just bad and its not ok. You sound like a good, healthy, and passionate guy. I would consider some couple's counselling. I was a bit depressed with my ex when I only got it once or every other week. Made me feel unloved and unwanted. It was not for a lack of trying either and no I didn't expect her to turn on light a light, rather I'm all about intimacy and having that emotional connection too. You can only get turned down so many times before you give up, get drepressed, and begin to resent her.

Sometimes people have TOTALLY different sex drives. Women can sex the hell out of man when they are courting and then once they have them bam....you are a sex ration. I understand you guys have a kid, but you still need time on a regular basis for both physical and emotional intimacy. I would talk to her openly about it, tell her what you need, seek help, and if she cannot change you will have to leave her as this is no way to live.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 29-04-13 at 11:38 PM.

I think she probably felt unattractive after having your 6 year old. It is quite normal for a woman to become insecure after childbirth and that can really interfere with your sex life.

I think you should suggest counselling together and try to work on getting the intimacy back. Id say every marriage goes through dry spells and its normal when you have young kids at home but you still both have to make an effort.

You can fix this. Work together on it. You love each other, you have children and you sound happy in general.

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Divorce her. She's a crochity bitch, and she's dragging you down with her. Leave her whiny ass. Or at least stop bitching about it and start enjoying it, as she won't change.
    you are UNBELIEVABLE. you don't give up on MARRIAGE because of this. you talk it out. be a man and talk it out with your wife.

@jedimaster... TELL HER what's wrong. what if she just feels unattractive or there is something else that is really wrong with how she sees herself?! I dunno. I'm not married, but I know when I am, I will know that communication is key. Now stop complaining to us, go talk to your wife, and MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    She needs to leave you since you allowing someone else to call her a bitch.

Yup I agree

Yup I agree

TELL HER what's wrong. what if she just feels unattractive or there is something else that is really wrong with how she sees herself?! I dunno. I'm not married, but I know when I am, I will know that communication is key. Now stop complaining to us, go talk to your wife, and MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!!!!

Yup

you need to find somone first

I agree totally agree

Old thread guys!!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes basilandthyme I agree....it's time to close this thread. Thread closed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123