+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold digging? More like bandwagoning

Gold digging? More like bandwagoning

Why is it that broads aren't there when a guy is on the rise but instead only after he's established himself? I mean that is friggin' donkey shit. Broads don't share in a guy's journey or their pain, pleasures and growth. They're just there for the good and that's it.

I'm an obvious go-getter. Do girls care? NOOOOO. "I want a guy with a hot car that costs 100k, who owns a house worth 1mil and like omgz buys clothes every day."

What the hell gives?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Are you selecting only girls with material values? Do you like them because they are dressed in the latest designer clothes? That is not to diminish those of us who have values and dress in designer clothing, but if that's what you look for first, you might re think it.

So, there are women who will walk the journey to, "success," (whatever that looks like) with a guy. They are the troopers.
    Then there are the women who have made a success of themselves, and they want a success, "peer."
    Then there are the women who take on the identity of their successful mate without having contributed one thing to it. You know, "when WE were in law school!" When in fact only one of them was in law school.
    There are those who will take all they can get for the sake of taking.....those are the narcissists.

I'm sure there are many more but these seem to address your post.

What kind of woman do you want?

Good Luck, Ann
    Ann

He's not selecting any girls at all. He's just making this stuff up because he's bored and attention seeking. I bet he knows plenty of other dudes who are still on the rise and who also have a girlfriend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothing gives. Just keep looking. Anything else, sweet?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    He's not selecting any girls at all. He's just making this stuff up because he's bored and attention seeking. I bet he knows plenty of other dudes who are still on the rise and who also have a girlfriend.
    No. The only guys I know with girlfriends aren't really headed anywhere at all..You are DEAD WRONG.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

The guys with girlfriends aren't really headed anywhere...... So, you mean they are comfortable packing shelves at Walmart? Yep, their girlfriends are total gold diggers.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hm...good point. OK, they don't like us ambitious guys. They just like dumb rich or dumb poor guys.

or perhaps they just don't like you....

Lol, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Anyway, I think the argument you reduced to nonsense was misworded. OK, for guys like me who are going to go places and get paid decent coin, the girls only show up when the guy is already established. A guy just can't get a girl without having already gone through disappointments, peaks valleys and whatnot. It's always only for the good.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Why is it that broads aren't there when a guy is on the rise but instead only after he's established himself? I mean that is friggin' donkey shit.
    Why is it that guys who have arrived leave that wife that had their back while they were on the bottom rung of the ladder, only to replace her with arm candy?

Broads don't share in a guy's journey or their pain, pleasures and growth. They're just there for the good and that's it.
    It truly is the arm-candy broads that reap the spoils while the one's that share his pain are dumped.

I'm an obvious go-getter.
    Really? Oddly enough, you don't come off as one.

Do girls care? NOOOOO.
    How would you know, you've never talked to one long enough to tell her that you (think) you're a real go getter?

"I want a guy with a hot car that costs 100k, who owns a house worth 1mil and like omgz buys clothes every day."

What the hell gives?
    Blame the guys for having the need for arm candy. They've taught these young fillies everything they need to know.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Interesting how much money you have spend on girls to think they are goldigas?

GENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WAR! *Throws Snowball*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Interesting how much money you have spend on girls to think they are goldigas?
    It's not even the spending; it's their expectation.

"YOU need to have this, you need to have that...

Meanwhile, I stay at home and go on dating sites so I can cheat on you."

If you have enought money for your basic needs than its ok. Woman are well of on their own they dont care your money. Look in dating sites - 50-60% women are ok to date guys without job.

Woman basicaly looking for 3 types of guys: Love, Looks, Money. You have to have at least one of these to atract a girl. So if dont have a loving heart and you are not good in bed. You gona blame money.

Woman basicaly looking for 3 types of guys: Love, Looks, Money. You have to have at least one of these to atract a girl. So if dont have a loving heart and you are not good in bed. You gona blame money.
    Which one of those three can you offer, LR?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast