+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP!!!!!!! confused

HELP!!!!!!! confused

I'm turning 24, my boyfriend is turning 23. we live with his mom and sleep in the same bed. we have been together for two years this year, and will be living together for 2 years in October. We both don't earn that much, his mother doesn't work, hence we are supporting and maintaining the house and all the necessities. he has accounts which need to be paid so it really is a bit tough to save and get our own place right now. Things are becoming strange as we are not as intimate as I would like, and most times he claims he doesn't want to have intercourse because his mother is around, which is understandable. but the issue is, he still doesn't want to be intimate when we are alone, we just went away for the weekend and still nothing. I keep asking him if something is wrong, if i'm not attractive enough, too fat, he says i'm beautiful and perfect and claims he is tired. I don't know what to do anymore, as this is a huge hit to my ego, as I have never experienced this issue in my past sex life. I don't know what is the matter with this man, and it is frustrating me, I don't want to have to cheat in my relationship because i'm looking for something i cant get at home. I'm not saying this in vain, but I am not an ugly woman, I cook, I clean, I'm basically at his beck and call, trust me i have tried flaunting myself, to the point where i walk around naked!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to say to him, because i'm so disappointed and completely hopeless and extremely embarrassed to speak to my friends about this, as everyone knows us as the "best couple" please help!!!!!!

Talulah, you're fortunate to be getting a window into what marriage will be like with this man. Too many people get married and the sex stops later - but you at least have warning.

He knows how you feel and nothing has changed. So at this point, the ball is in your court. Question is: is this how you want your future to look? You're obviously an intelligent woman with the world at your feet. Don't stay in a situation which leaves you miserable.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.