+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Son/Daughter rules....

which by the way, i just found out, there will be no salsa on sunday.. there will be salsa on july 4th.. what do you think?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Haha, I doubt it dude.

That just sounds like the straight up truth.
    I think so too...Even when they're little kids, I can't tell you how many times I see parents who allow them to wonder off to the street and so on...They end up ruining their life in other ways when they grow up and it's all because their parents didn't give a shit to start with.
    I guess for a lot of people, ignorance is bliss!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

My parents never could afford to give me their time, so I wander off in the streets alone since I was in elementary school. What do you expect when they have to raise three kids on $3/hour?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Neither did mine but they still kept with all my happenings and would really let me have it if i did something wrong...which is how i learned...Although, you're missing my point above, I'm talking right from the start though...when you've barely started walking...There's a little kid going out on the street and the parent is totally into chatting with her friends and ignoring it, totally irresponsible!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

no, actually, i'm not missing your point.. hehe.. i'm just bored and typing b/s..

i agree it is totally irresponsible..

but nomas was referring to the youngest kid getting it easier because by then the parents are tired of having gone through the other ones..

unless i am missing the point.

either way, what i'm saying wasn't really relating to anything. just a comment i made, not in regards to your post, or any other posts. i just wanted to comment.

but when i was four, my parents were at work, and the woman who was babysitting me didn't realize i left the house and had crossed the street to the other side...

i cried because i was afraid to cross back. another random story..
    "Ogres are like onions."

ahh i see...I guess i got off topic too even though i started the thread..lol...Either way, good points by all you guys.

well, if we all stayed on topic, i imagine it would be pretty boring..

also tests if people were paying attention
    "Ogres are like onions."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    I got to disagree i am the younger one and i hate it. My Mom worries so much more about me.
    aww cute,.. you're the baby of the family.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    ahh i see...I guess i got off topic too even though i started the thread..lol...Either way, good points by all you guys.
    It's the way it works around here.

We carry on as if having a normal conversation.

Think of when you have a long talk with somebody.

You start off talking about how good your food is, then end up with world politics, to tryin' to figure out what exactly that is on the bottom of your shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You start off talking about how good your food is, then end up with world politics, to tryin' to figure out what exactly that is on the bottom of your shoe.
    lol...good stuff!

BTW, I havent had much problems with the forum loading today so we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12