+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

Well, nowadays, when you get a number, you are supposed to text back and forth for a while. They use this to screen you to see if they even want to talk to you or not.

Not sure if it's a landline or cell, though...and I did call about a half hr. ago. Should I follow up with a text, then? My gut says probably not.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Even if all three are true it doesn't mean that you should be anything more then slightly disappointed. Keep looking and sending out messages to other girls until you meet this one. If you never meet her, then you'll have other options to consider.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket at this point.

To add: Did you leave a message for her to give you a ring back when it was convenient for her?
    Pretty much what I was thinking.

I would send a text saying something like "I tried to call you, but you didn't answer." That way she knows you are a man of your word and it puts the ball in her court.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Not sure if it's a landline or cell, though...and I did call about a half hr. ago. Should I follow up with a text, then? My gut says probably not.
    Then send a text to it. If it doesn't accept texts, most cell phone providers have a bounce-back message.

If you didn't leave a VM, send her a text that says "tried to call, got no answer. Hope everything's alright."

LOL, jinx Dem86!

Those both sound good. Conflicted as to which to use; don't want to sound dramatic, obsessive or controlling..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Just send a short text.

Beginning to wonder if this isn't actually for the best...Maybe I don't have the mental pathways it requires to talk to girls. The cosmos is easier to understand than girls..

Ya gotta develop your mental pathways. Learning doesn't just mean school.

Neither one sounds controlling or dramatic, just informative. Lets her know you tried, and want to make sure everything's alright.

I wouldn't send her anything else via telephone. Email her through the site again and tell her you called but it went to voice mail and if it's more convenient for her to call you when she can then please do.

Then forget about her and go onto the next gal that's within commute distance to you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If only there were an affordable camp or something...

huh?.......
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

A camp for training guys how to talk to girls..

There is.. It's called Youtube or just google... How to Pick up Girls.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast