+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

Things are different in High School.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    If it fails, this'll be a devastating blow. She is/was soooo pretty and seemed to have the qualities I look for (and which are rare)
    Freaking ridiculous! Finding a partner is like finding a job. You send out a heap of resumes and hope to get a call back from one of them. Being devastated over this doesn't work would be as stupid as being devastated if the first job you apply for doesn't hire you.

Get over yourself.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

That's true..but this is more analogous to being offered a dream job and then they have a security guard pull down your pants and throw you out the building.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, evidently it wasn't a landline because I just got a text. Kinda way disappointed. Seems very much like game-playing from a girl that specifically said she didn't..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, evidently it wasn't a landline because I just got a text. Kinda way disappointed. Seems very much like game-playing from a girl that specifically said she didn't..
    So what'd she say?

Just a simple "Hi"

I'm suspecting this is a game...She hasn't responded to a question text in a while which I suspect is calculated. Kinda not pleased, so I'm thinking of just laying down the law. What's the best way of phrasing it?

I'm suspecting this is a game...She hasn't responded to a question text in a while which I suspect is calculated. Kinda not pleased, so I'm thinking of just laying down the law. What's the best way of phrasing it?
    After reading this page....your paranoia here and your comments about how she's humiliated you (comparing to having your pants pulled down) I can see why you're single.

Just shoot yourself in the foot now and be done with it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol, wow, that is not nice at all..

Don't lay down the law now. Just respond "Hi. What happened this afternoon?"

Damn. If only it hadn't been too late. That would've been the PERFECT response. As it is, I suspect that now the proverbial ball is in her court now..Yep, this is definitely done. She probably thinks I'm some boring submissive sap that desperately awaits each text. This has assuredly taken me out of the running...

Lol, wow, that is not nice at all..
    hey, I'm not the one talking about "laying down the law" to a girl who simply texted "hi"

Just keep busy and let her worry. You think too much.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    hey, I'm not the one talking about "laying down the law" to a girl who simply texted "hi"
    No, it's the fact that she seems to be testing to see if I'm some sort of passive bitch. The "law" is: I'm not some bitch to tease and **** around with. It SEEMS that she is playing games; I mean, why else would she ignore an agreed upon phone call?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Just keep busy and let her worry. You think too much.
    Yeah. I do. I'm thinking of just dropping her; gotta assert my manliness and not going to have this shit and be like some whiny bitch poster who says "She confuses me wahhh" on here like I've seen.

This experience just proves good looking chicks aren't ever earnest. They're all a buncha game-playing bitches.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast