+ Follow This Topic
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

By the time I had gotten her number on the preceding night, it was already pretty late. 11, I think. So I figured, in case it was a landline not to call that late.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Good you called next day . Keep pushing yourself. Without risk there will be no reward.

"Always do what you are afraid to do" - That will make you grow. Facing the fears and do it anyway.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 12-04-13 at 02:07 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You really are bored, aren't you?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Doing WHAT with the cat, exactly?.,

Ohhh my god...that is so gay.

Looks like you've got yourself a buddy buddy

why does this have 300+ replies?

coz LR needs a LOT of help

LR I know I am late coming into this threat but well done, your making progress. Really proud of you kiss from an Irish lady

Quote Originally Posted by BondaraGirl View Post
    why does this have 300+ replies?
    Like michelle said, I need TONS of help. I'm self-described as "incompetent" in terms of talking to girls.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

and described in my opinion as not incompetent-just scared

I can't think of anything to say to girls.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Nothing to say to girls? Get out there and find an interest which girls may also have in common with you.

I've always found evening college to be good for that. You can start off by talking about the new interest you're both learning. Do a photography course or learn a fun bit of software like Photoshop. I recently did a small business course and there was an good mix of sexes. Drawing or languages - there are a lot of options.

You could join a cycling club. You'll find girls who LOVE that you ride. Or swimming club. I met a new good friend at my last swimming club.

Anyway, the secret is to use these hobbies to find a point of discussion which you both like. From there you'll find other points of discussion.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The good news is, I started Operation: Overlord. I just started dressing like a normal person. Maybe I can now pass off as a normal person!

Pics or stfu...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'll try to get a few pics tonight.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast