+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    FF is on Netflix, yes.

I met my SO on a dating site. Keep the first message short and sweet. Once she engages, offer more info about yourself. Tell her what is cool about yourself but keep it authentic, then invite her to respond.

Sample response:

Thanks for your message. Well, I grew up in... in a home filled with ... I enjoy XYZ and lately I've been checking out ...

Don't ask her for suggestions, make a recommendation you go for a bike ride at a local park sometime as the weather gets nicer. Something like:

I see you enjoy cyling, so do I. Last year, I enjoyed some really nice rides at XXX. Why don't we meet for coffee for a meetup chat and, if we are both into it, we can plan for a ride around XXX in the coming weeks. Looking forward to your reply. Best,
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Hope it works out for you, Cupcake.
    HIA, check your PM, please. I need some advice.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    HIA, check your PM, please. I need some advice.
    Got it, stand by for an answer.

I wonder when I'll notice I got ignored/rejected...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quit it. Girls DO NOT like that self-put-down thing.

IT's just not attractive.

Well, she read it. Ignored it. Greeaaat....Well, maybe I'll come across another profile in the next year or so that also attracts my attention and causes me to risk humiliation again..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

When you PM her its easier to think that you have a huge cock it ill give you so much more confidence to talk like big man.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, she read it. Ignored it. Greeaaat....Well, maybe I'll come across another profile in the next year or so that also attracts my attention and causes me to risk humiliation again..
    Move on to the next one.

Humiliation? Why? How? She's some chick you've never seen. Move the **** on.

And you're going to give up? You ARE a pansy.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    There is absolutely no need to be humiliated because a total stranger ignored your email. NONE. Its simply a lost opportunity (her lost opportunity, not yours) Remember: You're the prize...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It doesn't make sense: they all write in their profile about how friendly they are, yet they don't even respond to messages.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Humiliation? Why? How? She's some chick you've never seen. Move the **** on.

And you're going to give up? You ARE a pansy.

I guess I'll try again later. I only lay it on the line for very few broads..

Actually, there's nothing wrong with waiting a day or so and trying AGAIN with this one. Start with some sort of sincere flattery - "I'm really picky, and out of all the profiles on here, yours was the only one that's caught my eye. I'd really like to get to know you a little more, even if it doesn't work out.

You try again and I'll change my signature line.

DO NOT try with her again. I know if someone emailed me and I didn't respond, the last thing I'd want is another one from him. You want someone who is keen. If she's read it then leave it be and let her come to you. If she doesn't, then eff her and the horse she rode in on... her loss.

And quit being so GD picky. You can't afford to be. Pick a girl who won't intimidate you like this one did. A down to earth, attractive yet not flashy person.. just like yourself.. Capice?

... And keep it short. I've read from a thousand women that the long emails are not attention getting. In other words don't be sending missives the way I post... lolzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast