+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

LOL you become expensive. From 5 to 100 in few minutes. I wonder how much you cost after a longer while. Like 99 year old virgin.

Hey, I'm just going by what vashti says.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

What do you think about this when girls sells their hymen? Would you be ok to sex for money? If yes then how much should they pay you?

I actually wish I could just take you out as my wingman. I'd get ya laid.

That would be cool!

Anyway, so here I am, re-re-re-re-re-reading her profile, just trying to patch something together...

-actress (I am a former film major, very creative type still)
    -reads dystopian novels (I've read all the greats, "We", "1984", "The Giver", "We the Living", "Anthem")
    -hikes and works out (I bike a shit ton and am in the works of getting some home gym equipment)
    -doesn't even hint at what kind of music she likes so this is a decent avenue, it would seem..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    What do you think about this when girls sells their hymen? Would you be ok to sex for money? If yes then how much should they pay you?
    Yeah, I'd be OK with it. Probably suck at it, though.

Some of these great profiles is fake and you never get response. Like for example bisexual girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That would be cool!

Anyway, so here I am, re-re-re-re-re-reading her profile, just trying to patch something together...

-actress (I am a former film major, very creative type still)
    -reads dystopian novels (I've read all the greats, "We", "1984", "The Giver", "We the Living", "Anthem")
    -hikes and works out (I bike a shit ton and am in the works of getting some home gym equipment)
    -doesn't even hint at what kind of music she likes so this is a decent avenue, it would seem..
    Have you read The Handmaid's Tale? Great dystopian novel that is geared towards/written by a woman.

I haven't......

That's something you could work in there, as a question then... I'll bet she's read it:

"I've had The Handmaid's Tale recommended to me as a good read. Did you read it, would you recommend it?"

Or something like that.

This is what I've conjured up so far:

"I was looking over your profile and noticed a few mutual interests.

For one thing, I also love to hike. Know of any cool, scenic spots I totally need to check out?

Also, you enjoy dystopian novels, too. Which is your favorite? "

Don't know if I should start with a "Hi" or "Hey!" or whatnot..

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Some of these great profiles is fake and you never get response. Like for example bisexual girls.
    Lol, well, not so sure about that one...Real bi's are probably pretty inclined towards using dating sites. Easier than trying to recognize their kin in public.

Would be pretty wierd to date one - she can cheat on you with both genders.

Now once I get this message sent, I could do my homework...not until then, though.

OK, edited it:

"Hi! =)

I was looking over your profile and noticed a few mutual interests.For one thing, I also love to hike. Know of any cool, scenic spots I totally need to check out?

Also, you enjoy dystopian novels, too. Which is your favorite?

-(name)"

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast