+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

Oh, good. I did get a reply. The second message is such a challenge...gonna have to spend some time on this one before sending a reply..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Excellent. See? Keep slugging.

OK, I was thinking in the second message: I asked her about her tastes in reading, which are smart (history, biology and chemistry) so I dunno if in a second message it'd be too much to say "Wow, smart AND attractive!"...?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Nope, not at all. People like to be flattered, and she's obviously at least partially interested, she's corresponding. Go for it.

OK, I had enough of stressing over it so I just re-worded and sent. Man, this is stressful..

Now I wonder about dropping a bigger hint, like "Oh, you haven't been ice skating yet? I'd love to take you sometime "

Give that a couple of emails.

The thing is....we started IM'ing..And this kinda came up. Does that count as a couple of emails?

So now she mentions if we went and of she fell, she'd fall into my arms 'cuz I wouldn't let her fall...I said something, she follows up with "that would be perfect"..I am hoping to end the conversation on a good note and also so that I can take care of other things, so should I say "I'd love to discuss possibly going and other things with you. May I have your number?"?

Kinda worried about going too fast although theoretically if there were dates, I feel confident i could pace between them...
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 07-04-13 at 01:24 PM.

Uhhh... if she said that then yeah, tell her you'd like to take her ice skating sometime.

But honestly right now I'd ask her if she'd like to meet - like I said, somewhere neutral and public so she doesn't feel threatened... like coffee or something.

OK, so before it starts getting to where I'm going to be providing a journal/compulsively asking for advice, I did get her number after a decent IM conversation...I THINK I can handle the rest by myself...

^posted at basically the same time. Had gone through with it already by the time both posts were posted.. I think what I'll do is have a phone conversation that hopefully will go really well and then like you said, invite for a meet.

Cool beans. Go for it grasshopper.

Holy god..she is just soooo pretty. And none of her pics appear to be with makeup. WIN.

Totally.

My wife is gorgeous without it... and doesn't wear it, usually. Love that I wake up next to her and she looks the same as when she went to bed.

Thanks HIA! And wakeup as well. Couldn't have done it with you two! Also, my own will deserves a little credit, too...

Your own will deserves more than a little credit.

You remembered to keep slugging.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast