+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

No, I made sure not to.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So what is the nickname?

LoveInject, LoveEject, Loveadmin ? LOL Interesting what is the nickname.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Lol, no, no mention of love in it whatsoever. It's my PS3 username, all I'm saying.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

OK, I lost my interest. Just for a moment thought would be fun to find ya on dating site and play around a bit.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So it seems I ****ed up with another girl that initiated..Those are the worst. You have to really **** up with those kinds. Personally, I thought my message was good, maybe too nice.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hook me up to your profile.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    So it seems I ****ed up with another girl that initiated..Those are the worst. You have to really **** up with those kinds. Personally, I thought my message was good, maybe too nice.
    Again, I don't think it's your profile or you wouldn't be having success in pulling chicks in like you are but if you're going to let anyone see It, it should be Cerby or Vashti. I think they'll tweek it well.

Why do you think you "failed" this time, LR?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Actually, what's odd is that my profile has had more success than I've had excluding the pickup artist one I used once. I get daily ratings....so it must be purely my messages that suck.

I guess I failed this time because my message treated her like a real human being. I mean, I asked questions that demonstrated that I'd her profile and her message. What am I supposed to say, "Yeeah babe i totally scoped u out, you're fine for real" or some shit?
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 10-04-13 at 08:34 AM.

So why are you dis-heartened this time?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think those girls probably get messages from 20 different guys a day. Don't take it personally if you haven't stood out yet. It's all about numbers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't think there is any way to link to it..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then copy and paste your profile to my inbox, and show me what picture you have up.

OK, so messages have limits that cut my profile in 1/3...

About
    Photos
    Questions

My Details

Last Online
    Online now!

Ethnicity

Height

Body Type

Diet

Smokes

Drinks

Drugs
    Never

Religion

Sign

Education

Job

Income

Offspring

Pets

Speaks
    English

My self-summary
    Outgoing, confident guy seeking in-shape, curvy, heavenly blessed beauty for some intense fun and good times.

I'm not replying to nut cases, drama queens, attention seekers, pen pals, pear shaped couch potatoes, or dudes dressed in their sisters panties.
    What I’m doing with my life
    Studying to be a corrections officer and double-majoring concurrently with philosophy (yes, there are practical uses for a philosophy major, as well as intangible benefits naturally; if you can imagine at least one, I like you already) and thinking about filling the rest of my OKCupid profile entirely someday.

Volunteering, yoga & meditation, bike riding, reading some of the greatest literature in history, laughing at classic Simpsons episodes...
    I’m really good at
    Speedwalking, writing, editing, ice skating....
    The first things people usually notice about me
    I’m an empty essay... fill me out!
    Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
    Eh, don't care much for TV but the few I actually watch are South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Miami Vice and Futurama.

My favorite artists include but aren't limited to: Genesis, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins, Alan Parsons Project, Neil Young, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, The Cars and ZZ Top

I read a lot. And I mean a lot. Some of the things I most enjoy reading are philosophy (mostly ancient), classic literature, Greek comedy and tragedy, psychology, plays from around the world (although if I had to pick some of my favorites...Hemingway, Plato, Stephen Hawking, Jane Austen, Dostoyevsky, Kafka, Orwell, Vonnegut, Bukowski, Langston Hughes, Carl Jung, Eugene O'Neill, Joseph Conrad, Tennessee Williams, Albert Camus, Joseph Campbell, Friedrich Nietzsche,Ayn Rand, Henry James, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Sophocles, Aeschylus, Aristophanes, George Eliot), the NY Daily News, search engines for random inquiries and world history.
    The six things I could never do without
    Nothing. In any given situation, I gotta either adapt or die.
    I spend a lot of time thinking about
    Hockey (Ducks fan)
    Philosophy
    Corrections
    Marx Bros. quotes
    The wisdom of Futurama
    Woody Allen quotes
    History
    On a typical Friday night I am
    During the season, I'd be at a Ducks game.
    The most private thing I’m willing to admit
    I don't always wear matching socks..not only in logo but in differentiations like ankle or long...

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/gomed027/media/delete_zps979b6829.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Where it says things you can't live without, say "Air. Food. Water. Shelter." Then what yo put. It's a bit funny to go with your too-serious sarcasm. Maybe say something about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, jokingly.

P.S. Wife says you're cute.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast