+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

When I was young and insecure, yes.

The point here slugger, is to keep trying.

Yes keep trying and if its not working than stop and look at yourself.

She might have a friend that would be perfect for you if she's not interested. Why wouldn't you just contact her and stop being so afraid of not getting picked? These are strangers with whom you never even have to look at again if they don't respond to you so why are you investing so much into outcomes before they even know who TF you are or you know wtf they are?

Keep sending out emails, it's a numbers game so send out to lots of chicas within commuting distance.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think I might end up setting a personal low for how many times I get rejected. I think I'll actually keep track on NotePad...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Uhm... If you read The Secret then you'd know that doing something negative is not conducive to reaching a goal. How about you start a "Vision Board" instead and paste everything you'd like to see acomplished in your life in picture form. Your negative plan will only bring more of the same your way.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Remember when I was in UK there was this dating site ZOOSK. And you could wink at pictures. I winked on all girls in the radius of 5 miles and 10% did respond(either with wink(like) or message "Hi.. etc. One even offered sex straight away). All those who had kids added me as a friend(friendzoned lol).

So basicaly you should hit all the girls starting from nearest ones and THEN choose from these who responded.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Remember when I was in UK there was this dating site ZOOSK. And you could wink at pictures. I winked on all girls in the radius of 5 miles and 10% did respond(either with wink(like) or message "Hi.. etc. One even offered sex straight away). All those who had kids added me as a friend(friendzoned lol).

So basicaly you should hit all the girls starting from nearest ones and THEN choose from these who responded.
    I was actually going to suggest that he look through all the local girls and wink at all the ones that are cute, without looking at their profiles. Bet he'd get some response.

It's funny. Even if a girl that wasn't attractive messaged me first, I'd for sure respond and at least go on a date. But girls don't message first..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Moving on now (not sure if she's busy or lost interest but just moving on on the assumption that it didn't work out), if a girl states her name in her profile, good idea or bad idea: Say a hello using their name and then followup with an introductory sentence, i.e. state my name since it isn't in my username?

Send the email, forget about it, look for others, send the emails and forget about it, rince and repeat and just keep emailing without expectation. You'll hit payday, eventually.

Yeeeah.....But about using their first name to start a prospective conversation..Good? bad?

If she didn't want anyone to know her name, do you think she would put it in her profile? Common sense says: No she wouldn't put it in her profile if she didn't want you to know it or use it. Chances are high she put it in there to see if you actually read the thing or you were just hitting her up on her look.

I know its hard but try to have fun with all this. You have nothing to lose at this point so just relax, bro.

OK, sent something. Not holding my breath on a reply, though..

*claps* As Yoda would say: "Should be as it is."

Nah, Yoda would say

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast