+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

Chat with multiple girls so you wont care if one dont respond.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Now there's something sensible I can understand and agree to. I'm doing just that; phone number, deleted. I'd move on...but man, in a few hours of searching, nobody's caught my interest (and no, not out of some attachment to some girl whose phone number I briefly had; the 3 I messaged really were about the only interesting girls around).

I'm going to go the library, calm down and think about what to do next.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Sounds like all your life been ****ed up because of this bitch lol. Good idea LR - concentrate on yourself and heal - draw strenght from library like you always do. Strenght and honour !

It's not that bad. But it does seem likely this is the closest I'll ever get. I can imagine myself drinking at a bar, thinking "What if?"
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yeah or reading book in liblary and then suddenly breaking down in tears. WHYYYYYYY !!????!

Just got a first message from a girl! First time EVER. This'll probably die out after a message or two, also..

LR quit being a tit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ask straight away if she wana meet. Cerby made good point about asking girl out in first 5 messages.

5 seems reasonable. It's awfully funny that I was ACTUALLY going to use the phone call that got ignored to ask about meeting. Cosmic jokes are the best, ain't they?

Dont realy understand what you mean with it.

Lol, well, anyway, I'm going to try to just get over that ONE now...So moving on, I sent a reply. Maybe I screwed up...

Would be interesting to see what are ya writing to them.

You sent a reply to which one? The one that didn't answer when you called or the one that emailed you just now?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

The girl that messaged me just now.

Do you use the same nickname as here?

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast