+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

I realize that some things happen. But 8-10000000 hours is inexcusable for a girl who has no job and goes to school during the early part of the day. It is now obvious that it's over; done with that game-playing bitch. Moving on (or trying to). I never received a response, no explanation why the planned call was ignored or "missed"...the constant "nothing" just proves it was all a game. If a person initiates a conversation and inexplicably stops, in the first place, she evidently had some expectation at first of having time to fulfill a conversation to an end...GAME. PLAYING.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 10-04-13 at 04:08 PM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

*Doofus*

Obviously Aussie's can't spell. They think Aluminum has an extra "i" in it.

What in the hell are you talking about? I don't even see anything re: aluminum.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about? I don't even see anything re: aluminum.
    Was a general comment. Aussies can't spell... they get their spelling from their masters (the British), and don't realize that in the English speaking world they're far outnumbered by us. Hell, we wrote the first standardiZed text on it, predating the OED. It's our language now. I just love ****ing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Was a general comment. Aussies can't spell... they get their spelling from their masters (the British), and don't realize that in the English speaking world they're far outnumbered by us. Hell, we wrote the first standardiZed text on it, predating the OED. It's our language now. I just love ****ing with them.
    Yes, I'm an unashamed lover of The Queen's English. Just make sure you write Sydney Harbour - not Sydney Harbor. Though Goal instead of Jail makes little sense to me....

But I've never had to spell Doofus before, so I just guessed the spelling.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

HIA, that's how we pronounce it

Aluminium. ALU-mini-um
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 10-04-13 at 06:30 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yes, I'm an unashamed lover of The Queen's English. Just make sure you write Sydney Harbour - not Sydney Harbor. Though Goal instead of Jail makes little sense to me....

I don't think there actually is a standardized spelling, just yankin' your chain.

Aluminium. ALU-mini-um
    I know, you do that wrong, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I realize that some things happen. But 8-10000000 hours is inexcusable for a girl who has no job and goes to school during the early part of the day. It is now obvious that it's over; done with that game-playing bitch. Moving on (or trying to). I never received a response, no explanation why the planned call was ignored or "missed"...the constant "nothing" just proves it was all a game. If a person initiates a conversation and inexplicably stops, in the first place, she evidently had some expectation at first of having time to fulfill a conversation to an end...GAME. PLAYING.
    Good. Don't waste time with those that are NOT reciprocating. I told you that dayzzzz ago. NEXT!

Consider the fact you got a response to be a positive, let go of the rest and be proud you're not stupid enough to keep on trying with someone who isn't trying back.

Stop with the "bitch" crap. It psychologically fuels your misogyny which will show in all your dealings with women in general... that is not conducive to you finding a partner.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Aluminium. ALU-mini-um
    Med-ia-sti (as in eye)- num. That's another the murricans get wrong.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Isn't it "gaol"? I've seen it in a few books.

Hey LR, I usually lurk here but I just wanna say that everyone here who has seen a big share of your posts is probaly proud of you for finally taking your time getting to know girls. But stop putting yourself down ffs, lols. Keep going bro, you'll get there.

Yeah. It got HIA to unBlock me. And for one weekend, with that girl's number, I actually felt like I was on track to being invincible and a big success with everything.

Know what got me to unblock you?

You stopped saying "I can't" and started trying.

OK, someone give me 5 good copy and paste messages. I'm just going to stop trying my own words or thoughts and just spam. Maybe that'll work wonders. So who has 5 good copy and pastes? I'm looking on Google, can't find much..

All right, I just found this one: finding girls with a picture but empty profile, I'll just spam this one: "Come on now…

Come on now...just because you are kind of cute, doesn’t mean you don’t have to fill out a profile. How are you going to attract the attention of guys like me that way? "

I mean, I'm just too disgustingly incompetent to use my own thoughts or words. I just SUUUUUUCK, so bad.

Aww goddammit..I just realized the girl I sent the message to hasn't logged in since March 13th...
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 11-04-13 at 12:55 PM.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast