+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hello to all,

I'm a 27 year old guy who recently broke up with the biggest love of his life. I'm struggling with the situation and in need of some help and advice.

Broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago. After 5 weeks we ran into each other at a club and hit it off. Had a wonderful weekend together. Lots of intimacy. A week after that met her to get her apartment key (so i could feed the cat while she was gone) i kissed her, we spent the day together and had sex again before i left her at the airport. When she was away she hooked up with a 36 year old life coach and somehow brought him back to our city for a few days. Only for me to find them in the apartment we lived in for 2.5 years(when i called her, she said she can't talk to me right now and i had the keys so i went to her place since i thought she was giving me an attitude) .I met the guy, was very nice to them. Kissed her on the lips told her to be happy and left. (she didn't kiss me back of ) We agreed we agreed we'd be able to see other people but still it hurts like hell !!! I feel like i can't keep my sanity without a proper closure.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"