+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this boy have a crush on me

Does this boy have a crush on me

There's this guy who works at my local Starbucks.

I DO LIKE HIM

We know each others name

He's always said hi, how are you/how your day and I always say it back.
    Then one time I went he said I was very polite. I didn't know how to respond so just said thanks.
    Then a few weeks after that he said it again, I was a bit shocked that he had brought it up so just responded with thanks.

Then after that he started to stare at me when ever I went started off about 10-secs now goes up to 40secs and is quite regular. Also when he stares, he stares like I'm the only one around like tries to hold a gaze with me.

Recently he found out that I like supernatural and he said he like it two so when ever I go and he serves me we talk about that, also the other day he ask how uni was going and also asked if I like the show arrow.

Also every time I go i ask for my free wifi passes, then one time when I went I ask for them and he sort of made a jokes by refereeing to them as wefe passes so I just sort of smiled/laughed, now when ever I go he always refers to theme as that.

He seems like a very confident/talkative guy around his workmates/ other girls who are friends that come in.

I do like him to but I'm not very confident/a bit shy so he properly does not think I like him back and that's why he hasn't ask me out yet.

What kind of flirting/things should I say/do next time I see him to make him realise that I like him 2.

This first started about 6months ago, I know this is a long time but if he did not like me why would he still be doing the long stares at me

I also found in him on Facebook a few weeks, his page was sort of open, so I read through to see if has a girlfriends and notice that he hasn't had one since 2010. From the posts it look like they were really in love like meant to be, but after about 2months they broke up.
    I also noticed that he goes to church as well.

I don't like to stalk but just didn't want to be wasting my time if he already had a GF.

Also I went last night with my parents, we sat outside, so I went into order and he served me I ask him how he was and he asked me how I was and then ask if i'd seen the latest episode of supernatural, so we spoke about that for about 1min. He'd also memorise my order from last time so just said what I wanted back to me. also it's normal only 1 wifi pass per drink, but he said we have some extra one's here so take 6 wifi passes as they never expire.

I collected my drinks went and sat down I was sort of facing the counter using my laptop, we could see each other clearly.
    About 5mins later it go quite, there was this other girl sat to the side of the counter reading her bible and he went and spoke to her for a few minutes.
    Think she was one of his friend from church as they seem to know each other quite well.
    Then went back to serve.
    She wasn't in his view so he couldn't really look/talk to her without going over.

I'm not sure if it's because she was their but he didn't ever stare at me/sort of ignored me for the rest of the night like he didn't ever know me.

It go to about closing time and he came out to mop the floors/bring the chairs/tables in she go up to leave but then, went over to him and they both started talking while he was tiding up. 5-10mins later we packed up to leave and they were still talking.

They did seem like just friends from church,
    but why would he go from staring/flirting with me one week to completely ignore me the next.

His conversations with you sound very much like regular customer service - making you feel like a valued customer. The flirting means nothing - my butcher flirts and so does the guy the printing shop....but they aren't actually interested in me. It's just how they are.

I can't say much about the staring except that it sounds creepy.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Wow, this is like the 5th time his story has been posted.

She must really likes him lol just like the other chick who kept posting about making out with her gay friend. She really wanted it to be something there.